Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > RPG > An una-VOID-able meeting

New Reply

Started by Spade , Dec 1st 2017 15:27

SchemingWeasel - Dec 7th 2017 15:59

Grell: Quite frankly no. Because that stuff doesn't happen in this world and when I asked you where you came from you got all twitchy and thought that I was going to kill your friend gang in that hellish, anti-social, dark place! It's not my fault that when I try to understand you better to try and get along and stop my head from thinking that my visions are coming to life, you act like I'm some sort of terrorist to your friends and I come off as a complete tosser! ... I'm sorry. *He places his head down on the top of his knees, hiding in his crossed arms.*

Edited Dec 7th 2017 16:01

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 7th 2017 16:05

Book:(*Deathly quiet voice).......How do you know that.

Edited Jan 29th 2018 18:52

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 7th 2017 16:08

*There's a long silence then a muffled reply.*

Grell: ....................... You looked like the type of skeleton that would do that.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 7th 2017 16:10

Book:(*Repeats again, slightly louder)......How do you know that. About them. Where they are.

Edited Jan 29th 2018 18:53

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 7th 2017 16:13

Grell: I don't know! I don't know where they even are! Not like I can even get there.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 7th 2017 16:14

*There is a tug at something inside Grell's chest. The area around him and the skeleton darkens slightly.

Edited Dec 7th 2017 16:15

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 7th 2017 16:28

Grell: Why do I always screw everything up.

*He doesn't seem to care when his SOUL appears, Green but darkening with each second and looking shattered and put back together.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 7th 2017 16:37

*A text box appears before Grell.

[*You have the first move.]

*Four option boxes appear beneath the text box.
[*FIGHT] [*ACT] [*ITEM] [*MERCY]

*If Grell was to select the MERCY box, a dull *Spare option would appear. Seems like it can't be selected yet.

*Music is playing in the background.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 7th 2017 16:47

*Grell simply stares at the options then cluelessly reaches out and touches the "Act" box.*

Grell: What will it take for you to believe that I have no access to where you came from? This is a mistake.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 7th 2017 16:54

*Four options appear.

[*CHECK]

[*TALK]

[*MEMORY]

[*APPROACH]

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.