Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > survival

New Reply

Started by Cylie , Nov 3rd 2015 20:15

akira - Nov 10th 2015 17:37

Kilo would tilt his head to a side a bit before adjusting the mask on his face and digging his hands into his pockets again, cracking a soft smile underneath his mask, speaking.

- I highly suggest you care less about my life, which isn't in danger at any rate by now, and focus more about your physical and mental health. I am willing to stay with you Carrier, as long as you require aid or support.

After finishing his pharse, he'd bow his head a bit before reaching for his katana and swiftly sliding it out of the sheathe with a quick movement of his fingers and wrist, holding it vertically, so the tip would be pointed to the ground. He'd drop down on his right knee, using the katana as a support pillar for his body, he'd speak in a low, cold tone.

- I am more than willing, to protect your life.

Saying that, he'd forcefully push himself up from the ground, still holding the katana in his right hand, looking up at Clarissa and gesturing in a gentleman manner over to the road in front of them.

- If you will. Lead the way.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Nov 10th 2015 17:42

@SoulStealer
(only direct skin to skin contact will allow the virus to spread.)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Nov 10th 2015 17:45

@kilo
Clarissa closed her eyes and sighed, she was relieved to no longer be alone, she hated the feeling of being alone. she led the way up the hill, in just a couple of minutes she reached the house. she drew a key from her pocket and unlocked the door. she carefully stepped inside and looked around at all the thing she and her brother had once shared.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Nov 10th 2015 17:53

(your welcome, also the sickness can be fought by the extremely strong willed, if you fight it long enough then you become a carrier, like Clarissa. that's when you have the virus in you blood but it wont affect you, though carriers can still spread the virus)

Heart this
0 likes

akira - Nov 10th 2015 17:58

Kilo would quietly follow Clarissa, holding his Katana behind his back just in case some unseen threat appears to disturb them. He wouldn't speak, but he could certainly feel Clarissa's overflow of feelings. Would be able to sense her grief and sorrow, however he could also see the relief she is alone no more. He wouldn't enter the house, respecting her privacy. He'd quietly stand in front of the door leading to the house, remaining vigilant and focused.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Nov 10th 2015 18:23

Clarissa figured she would get supplies and then leave, she wanted her brother's spirit to rest in peace so she wouldn't touch anything in his room, she went down the hall and turned left, in her room was a bed, a desk, a wardrobe, and a shelf that held her galas dolls and throwing knives. she took the belt for the knives and buckled it around her waist, she then put all fifteen of the small lethal knives into their places, she just hoped she wouldn't have to use them too soon. she then went to the kitchen and grabbed a couple of tiny boxes that contained matches, she found an old backpack then filled it with bottles of water as well as a few cans of random foods. she headed back to the door where the man waited.

Heart this
1 like

akira - Nov 10th 2015 18:41

As Clarissa walked out of the door, Kilo would wake up from his mesmerizing trance of silence and focus and would look at her with the corner of his eye, speaking as he layed the tip of the katana on the ground.

- Feel free to think about you..- Our next destination. I'll follow.

He'd bow his head a bit towards Clarissa as a sign of respect before taking a look up on the sky, observing it.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Nov 10th 2015 19:00

Clarissa had already thought about this, "we go to the trees," she paused, "i'm sorry, i just realized i don't even know your name. she held out a hand, "i'm Clarissa, but you can call me Clare." she half managed a smile this time but it was short lived.

Heart this
0 likes

akira - Nov 10th 2015 19:08

Kilo would genuinely smile underneath his mask before accepting Clarissa's handshake, speaking.

- My Pleasure Clarissa. People call me Kilo.

After the greeting, He'd let go of her hand before gesturing her to lead the way.

- Let us go then.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Nov 10th 2015 19:56

Clarissa nodded and turned, she headed for the trees that hid her old club house. she wanted to ask why kilo wore that odd mask but decided that it would be rude to do so. after a while they arrived in the trees and Clarissa went looking for the two trees that she and her brother had marked so long ago, it took a long time but she finally found the trees, they were huge oaks each with a number and two letters, the one on the right had the letter O L and the number 5 the one on the left had the letter P L and the number 9. the code would have meant nothing to any one else but Clarissa knew exactly what to do in order to find the club house.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.