Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > survival

New Reply

Started by Cylie , Nov 3rd 2015 20:15

Cylie - Nov 9th 2015 17:36

Clarissa held her abdonmin, the knife had still gotten her, though the wound wasn't too deep she struggled with the pain of it, then she hear the footsteps, she quickly turned her head to see a man approaching with a curved sword, a katana...blood was already drenching her hand but she still tried to hide it. She had to appear formidable....she knew she had already failed, after all she is only tthirteen.

Heart this
0 likes

akira - Nov 9th 2015 17:42

Kilo would remain silent for a couple of seconds before eying Clarissa and bowing his head a bit, afterwards bowing his whole upper body and making a spin on his right heel, he'd grind the tip of the katana around himself, making a perfect circle, as it would make a terrible scratching noise. Upon doing the circle, he'd move the katana up, moving it behind his back, sliding it into the sheathe again, dropping down on his right knee, moving his right hand up to his chest, forming it into a fist and placing it onto his heart area, speaking in a soft, very sincere tone.

- ..- My apologies for such an intro, but I was afraid something bad might happen. After all..-

He'd look up at Clarissa and the others.

- You people should stick together, wheter you are human or not.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Nov 9th 2015 17:49

Clarissa slowly nodded, she was about to thank the man...he deserved it but when she tried to speak a few drops of blood ran from her mouth and to the ground. She emoved her hand from her abdomin asherotherhand still held her blade. The wound hadn't stopped bleeding but had gotten worse. She winced when she shakily stood from being on her knees.

Heart this
0 likes

akira - Nov 9th 2015 17:52

Upon short observation of Clarissa's medical and mental state, Kilo would push himself up from the ground, kicking his feet into motion pacing towards her, not really paying much attention to Blizzard and her strange habits. Upon arriving to Clarissa, he'd drop down on his left knee, eying her.

- ..- I can try to help you, if you allow me.

After saying so, he'd blink a couple of times while adjusting his mask, waiting for any kind of response.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Nov 9th 2015 17:55

Clarissa just stared at him, then nodded

Heart this
0 likes

akira - Nov 9th 2015 18:00

Kilo would reply with a slow nod before moving his right hand towards her abdomen and his left hand to her right shoulder, speaking in a gentle tone.

- ..-in order to help you, I suggest you slowly take a nap on your back. Take your time, no rough movement.

Heart this
0 likes

akira - Nov 9th 2015 18:09

Kilo would watch Blizz run off to the forest before looking back at Clarissa while reaching inside his courier bag, taking out a small medical pouch.

Upon opening it, he'd retrieve a small bottle of hydrogen peroxide, stitch needle along with a transparent nylon thread, looking back at Clarissa while setting it all up.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Nov 9th 2015 18:14

Clarissa stiffened as the man touched her,her thoughts trailed off to her brother and she began to cry, though she wasn't sure if it was because of pain or memories. she slightly jerked away from the man, she hoped he hadn't touched her for long enough to have caught the disease that was making everybody go insane....,"y-you...can't...t-touch...m-me." each word was painful but she didn't care, she continued, "i'm...a...c-carrier..." she hoped that he would understand, "y-you...will c-catch...the s-sickness..." her voice trailed off as she could hardly breath now, she closed her eyes and instantly felt light-headed.

Heart this
0 likes

akira - Nov 9th 2015 18:20

Kilo would continue in the process, pouring some of the peroxide into the open wound, in order to cleanse it and remove anything that might make nay harm in the future, and would begin stitching the wound afterwards while replying to Clarissa.

- ..- relax. Don't worry about that. Carriers like you are quite unique and..-

Kilo would apply some more pressure onto her upper abdomen, not in the manner to hurt her, but to calm her down a little.

- I'll be done here soon,

After a couple more seconds, Kilo would be done, stitching the wound together. He'd retrieve some latex synthetic bandage from his med-bag, and would wrap it around her wound, across her back.

- There..- *Looks up at Clarissa as he adjusts his mask*..- Does it hurt ?

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Nov 9th 2015 18:23

clarissa couldn't respond, she was doing her best to stay awake, to stay alert...but darkness called to her, she couldn't fight it, she gave into sleep even though she knew she would most likely regret it later.

(i gotta go! sorry..talk tomorrow!)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.