Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > survival

New Reply

Started by Cylie , Nov 3rd 2015 20:15

akira - Nov 9th 2015 18:27

Upon noticing Clarissa went unconcious, Kilo would gently slide his both arms underneath her body, slowly picking up from the ground. Assuming she's lightweighted due to her height and visible age, he wouldn't struggle to pick her up from the ground.

Turning his body sideways, he'd kick his feet into motion, following the trace of Blizzard, in hope to find where she went.

Heart this
0 likes

akira - Nov 9th 2015 18:36

After a rather long walk, Kilo would gently place clarissa down on the grassy ground in the middle of the forest, reaching for his Katana, moving it out of it's sheathe, hoping that Blizz would hear this, and take the bait to reveal herself.

Heart this
0 likes

akira - Nov 9th 2015 18:43

Kilo would smirk sightly underneath his mask as he diverts his gaze up at Blizz, making an eye contact with her, pointing the tip of his Katana towards her, but not attacking.

- ..- Oh, I'm sure you would overpower me easily. All I want you to do is to shelter this young lady behind me. *Nods once towards Clarissa, unconcious on the ground behind him*

After saying so, he'd move his katana back, sliding it back into the sheathe on his back, waiting for Blizzard's response.

Edited Nov 9th 2015 18:45

Heart this
0 likes

akira - Nov 9th 2015 19:00

Kilo would blink a couple of times as he eyes Blizz and her actions. He'd bow his head a bit as he shoves his both hands inside his pockets.

- .. a formidable.. Opponent ?

Kilo would sigh briefly as he looks up at the treetops and blunted nightsky, speaking.

- .. No, I rather avoid combat. It's useless. Buit I can see, you're quite a fighting spirit.

Heart this
0 likes

akira - Nov 9th 2015 19:07

- I understand.

Said Kilo as he looked back at Blizz.

- ..-therefore, I've killed many. I was manipulated. Controlled and moved. But no more. I am no machine.

He said as he dropped down on his both knees to relax right next to Blizz, keeping his senses sharpened.

Heart this
0 likes

akira - Nov 10th 2015 03:25

Kilo would wake up from his daydreaming with a forceful swing of his head upwards and a quiet sigh. He'd take a quick look around, observing his surroundings. After doing so he'd push himself up from his knees and turn towards Clarissa in order to check up on her. Once done with that, He'd stroll over to the nearest tree and Lean his back. He'd reach for his Katana, sliding it slowly out of It's sheathe and laying the tip of the sword on the ground, closing his eyes and bowing his head. Remaining silent.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Nov 10th 2015 09:50

(Okay...so if you are a part of this forum and NOT a human I ask that you either drop the character, make them human, or leave the forum. I don't want to be rude but it seems that people arent listening too well....and remember I made the forum!)

Heart this
1 like

Cylie - Nov 10th 2015 09:51

(And as a note the infected can be treated like zombies....they don't worship or follow orders.….)

Heart this
1 like

Cylie - Nov 10th 2015 09:54

Clarissa opened her eyes only to close them when a blinding light appeared. She winced and slowly reopened her eyes. She pulled her sword and used it to lean on when she stood. Looking around her she saw only the man that had touched her when she got hurt...

Heart this
0 likes

akira - Nov 10th 2015 10:11

Kilo wouldn't look up on Clarissa, as he knew she finally woke up. Therefore, he only he spoke in a low, soft tone while leaning his back aganist the tree behind him, drawing something into the dirt under his feet with the tip of his Katana.

- .. Good morning.

Edited Nov 10th 2015 10:11

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.