Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > survival

New Reply

Started by Cylie , Nov 3rd 2015 20:15

akira - Nov 12th 2015 18:29

Holding Clarissa in his arms, Kilo wouldn't reply to Blizzard. He'd remain silent, observing her with an emotion-lacking look.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Nov 12th 2015 18:32

Clarissa hadn't said anything about kilo fighting the disease as well, she only rested a sad gaze on him while wondering if she should tell him how to become a carrier, like her. she could help him, but would he except it? she inhaled sharply when a jolting pain crept from her shoulder, she didn't even know if it had stopped bleeding yet. she decided that if she lived long enough to safely be able to help him, that she would tell kilo everything, she knew that her wound itself wasn't fatal but many other things in this new world were, and she would have to face it all, only like kilo said she wasn't alone anymore.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Nov 12th 2015 18:42

Clarissa managed to shake her head, "i'm okay," she knew that she wasn't but didn't want to say so, she now knew she was with two infected and if they thought she was weak they may lose control at the thought of easy prey. so instead Clarissa trysted and failed to smile, "you seem to have kept your head sense the lsst time i saw you," she kept her voice calm and then turned to kilo, "you know, my shoulder doesn't affect how well i can walk." she once again tilted her head to one side.

Heart this
0 likes

akira - Nov 12th 2015 18:44

Kilo would rip his gaze off Blizzard, eying the area around them before looking back at her, speaking in his monotone.

- It's a scratch. It's been inflicted about twenty minutes ago..-

He'd smit a brief sigh before resting his arms a bit, lowering Clarissa about an inch down.

- It's nothing I couldn't handle.

Heart this
0 likes

akira - Nov 12th 2015 18:53

He'd twitch his arms in order to move Clarissa away from Soul in almost over-protective manner, diverting his gaze up at him, speaking monotonely.

- I think, you need to calm down a bit.

He'd slowly set Clarissa onto her feet, taking a step towards Soul, glaring on him as he adjusts his mask, speaking afterwards.

- First of all, who are you ? And I'm not talking about your Name.

Edited Nov 12th 2015 18:54

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Nov 12th 2015 18:56

Clarissa didn't reply to soul she just looked around and thought about how many people were here all at once, she knew that she was the only carrier and one was a survivor while the others were infected, what an odd bunch they made, especially when the infected should have been trying to kill everybody there...this was interesting to her and she didn't care about her shoulder anymore, at least until another wave of pain shoot through it a moment after that thought, she clenched her teeth but tried to stay silent.

Edited Nov 12th 2015 18:59

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Nov 12th 2015 19:03

clarissa pulled out her sword and ingorned all the others, she went up to the tree next to her and carved a single word, hope. she felt blood flow quickly from her wound and gasped loudly as a painful spasm shook her body, she fell to the ground, slumped against the tree. she closed her eyes and drifted into sleep.
(i gotta go, talk tomorrow.)

Heart this
0 likes

akira - Nov 12th 2015 19:07

Kilo wouldn't have to look back only to see that Clarissa fell unconcious. He only unsheathed his Katana with almost inhuman speed, holding it horizontally he'd place the edge of the blade to Soul's neck, speaking in a low somewhat emotionally distressed tone.

- Now, do your job. Medic.

Heart this
0 likes

akira - Nov 12th 2015 19:22

Kilo's eyes would widen as Soul pressed his neck onto the blade, taking a notice that of blood which was dripping gown into a sword. Kilo had only a plain knowledge of hemophobic/trigger blades. Therefore he deemed Soul not as an aid, but as a threat.

With a powerful thrust he'd apply pressure onto the katana he was holding, burying it into Soul's neck, using the power he applied to push himself away from him, keeping the sword in horizontal position, he'd bend his back in a perfect 60° degree angle, making distance between his both feet, keeping his left hand behind his back.

Edited Nov 12th 2015 19:24

Heart this
0 likes

akira - Nov 12th 2015 19:38

(Hold on a second, didn't I just slit your throat ?)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.