Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > survival

New Reply

Started by Cylie , Nov 3rd 2015 20:15

akira - Nov 12th 2015 16:40

Without hesitation, Kilo would slide his hands underneath Clarissa's body, lifting her up from the ground, speaking while taking a look around.

- I'm sorry for leaving you. I never thought you'd wake up so soon.

He'd look back at the house where the doctor lived, but he'd only shake his head a bit, looking back at Clarissa, kicking his feet into motion.

- You'll be fine again before you know it.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Nov 12th 2015 17:25

Clarissa wasn't sure where kilo was taking her she just wished that he hadn't moved her, when he did he jolted her shoulder and sent a wave of pain through her arm and torso. she was oddly aware and didn't feel the slightest bit dizzy or disorientated as she had when she had been stabbed, instead she was completely awake and alert. she winced every time her arm or shoulder was moved but she didn't cry, for whatever reason she thought she seemed stronger then before, it was a strange feeling.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Nov 12th 2015 17:44

(an few important notes about the infected!
#1 they rarely travel together but can if willing #2 the illness spreads only through direct skin to skin contact! that means if you were to cut an infected and their blood got on you nothing would happen...unless their blood mixes with yours.
#3 there is a cure for the illness, but not in the way you may think, later on Clarissa will explain the cure to all the survivors. so now you know a little more about the illness)

Edited Nov 12th 2015 17:52

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Nov 12th 2015 17:47

(your welcome! just ask if you need to know anything else!)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Nov 12th 2015 17:51

( Clarissa is willing to help Amelia if they bump into each other...it would be the perfect time to explain the whole cure thing! )

Heart this
0 likes

akira - Nov 12th 2015 18:03

He'd speak while carrying Clarissa, staring into the distance. He'd speak in a low, soft voice.

- Earlier, you've said that you're a carrier..-

He'd look at her with the corner of his eye for a moment, before looking back at the road.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Nov 12th 2015 18:11

Clarissa gasped at his words, she cringed away from him slightly and slowly nodded in an ashamed manor, she whispered, "you said i was unique...i thought you didn't care, after all you've never touched me without your gloves so it doesn't matter you wont get infected..." her voice trailed off and she lowered her gaze, "my brother forgot his gloves when he last touched me..." she choked on her words and took shaky breaths.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Nov 12th 2015 18:20

Clarissa looked up and saw the girl in the tree she also saw the mud and grit covering her. she bit her lip trying to decide what to do, she said, "kilo, look." she pointed with her uninjured arm to the tree, she would have pointed with her other arm being as it is her dominate one but she found that she couldn't move it at all.

Heart this
0 likes

akira - Nov 12th 2015 18:22

He'd close his eyes for a moment, emitting a brief sigh underneath his mask, again looking down at Clarissa, speaking in his soft monotone, however this time it would be filled with a certain kind of emotion.

- I've been fighting the infection ever since I've stumbled upon it..-

He'd rip his gaze off her, taking a brief look up at the sky as he walked with her in his arms.

- You're not alone.

Heart this
0 likes

akira - Nov 12th 2015 18:25

He'd stop as Clarissa spoke, and look up where she pointed, glaring at the girl on the tree for a while.

- I see.

He'd make a short whistle in order to catch the attention of tree's occupant.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.