Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > survival

New Reply

Started by Cylie , Nov 3rd 2015 20:15

Cylie - Jun 12th 2016 16:24

Lilly had remained leaned forward with her head rested against bliss. She was all too aware of what was going on around them and she was listening. When she heard James whisper 'lies' she gave a small nod and finally sat up. "Then I suggest you go get your things and be on your way. After all you said your just passing by. And you may want to tell your friend over there." she pointed to the rubble where she had seen the top of macgready's head. "To leave with you before I finish what I started with him. And this time he won't get away." her voice was threatening and the desire to kill was fading slowly she looked to the distance where the Sun was dipping behind the hill's leaving the sky dark. "Keep moving." She told James After the telling had stopped and the girl was gone. She didnt really care if he listened or not.

Edited Jun 12th 2016 16:26

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 12th 2016 16:34

"And I honestly don't care which one of us is the one still walking." Lilly said unafraid of his threats. She looked to towards the roof. "I told you that kid was ignorant." She remarked to James.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 12th 2016 16:43

Lilly turned around carefully so that she was laying on bliss looking up at now night sky. She found it easy to balance as she had done this many times before. "Good girl." she murmured patting bliss fondly with her remaining hand. "Good girl."

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 12th 2016 19:11

"Yes." was all she said in reply. She closed her eyes wondering what tomorrow would bring. All in one day James had discovered she was still alive, then wittnessed her killing two people then went after her when she ran off. It seemed she wouldn't be able to escape him. At least not easily.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 12th 2016 22:38

When they got to the community and were at the stables Lilly got off of bliis rather clumsily and held out her arms so she would have been in a position to be hand cuffed. "Take me away officer. I'm not going anywhere this time." She sounded tired and broken as if she had given up.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 13th 2016 00:20

Lilly shrugged. "Whatever you say 'alpha'" she mimicked him. Though she soon found herself on the ground with two hounds on too of her. "H-hey! Why do you always say hi by jumping on me?" she laughed as they began to luck her face aith their tails wagging. "Don't worry girls. You'll be inside tonight. You and the little ones." She sent a challenging look at James daring him to disagree.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 13th 2016 01:21

Lilly rolled her eyes. Petting bassy's head. "Don't act like you don't know I had been watching. Almost three weeks. You were mean to my girls. Sending them out here though I suppose they had better company with pride and bliss then they would have had with you acting the way you were." she stood up and went to the corner where the five pups were. There were two black two Brown and one grey. The grey one and one of the black ones were make while the rest were female. Lilly smiled and picked up the black male craddling him a bit awkwardly in her left arm "looks like we have a trauma Jr." she murmured as the pup looked just like his father.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 13th 2016 10:25

Lilly studies the key for a moment deciding he shouldn't have told her that. She said nothing about it though and walked over him still with the pup in her arm. "You gonna unlock that now so we get into the house? Or did you plan on staying in the stables? I tried that for a while and it's not too appealing." She said lightly watching as bassy and calico eached picked up a puppy and moved near her and James. "Looks like you'll have to get the other two." she told James

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 13th 2016 10:59

(that's okay XD)

Lilly walked to the house. She waited at door for James as he and the two dogs trailed after her. At the moments the streets were empty and she was glad for it.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 13th 2016 14:51

(@ed_elric as much as I love attack on titan and I do. I regret to inform you thatinfected are humans. They aren't titans.)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.