Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > RPG > An una-VOID-able meeting

New Reply

Started by Spade , Dec 1st 2017 15:27

SchemingWeasel - Dec 21st 2017 13:34

*Tuí wonders if she said something or did something wrong but brushes it off as him just going. She heads back over to Cross and Chara, wondering if she was too fast to leave and maybe she made them angry or something at just going.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 21st 2017 13:42

*Cross is no longer there, but Chara is still at the counter. He's holding his shoulder.

---
*Murderer pops up in the Garbage Dump in UnderFell. Dragging the sack over to the edge of the abyss where the garbage dissappears, he pushes it over, watching it until it's gone completely. He quickly returns to the VOID.

Edited Sep 8th 2018 23:19

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 21st 2017 13:46

*Tuí looks concerned but guilty, she goes over to Chara quickly but keeps some space between them in case Chara isn't happy with her coming close.*

Tuí: Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself or something? Walk into the corner of a counter or maybe get in a fight? You're not supposed to do that, it hurts.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 21st 2017 14:16

Chara:I'm fine.

*Chara is silent momentarily.

Chara:........Sorry.
---

*In the Anti-VOID...

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 21st 2017 14:25

*Tuí laughs quietly to herself.*

Tuí: Oh... Oh gods, was it really that obvious? I tried... It's okay, just something that I wasn't expecting to revisit. I'll have to make sure I don't act as sad next time! Eh? *She gives a small smile.*

---

*Ink is laying around, watching the VOID. He's procrastinating. Dream meanwhile has gone to another AU for positive sentiments.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 21st 2017 14:36

*Chara gives a half-hearted nod, but looks down.

---

*Fresh pops up in the window portal Ink is watching the VOID with. He doesn't seem happy to see Ink.

Fresh:Bruh....Don't you know it's totes un-rad to be spyin'?

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 21st 2017 15:17

Tuí: ... Is it possible to give ghosts hugs? ... or can I just pretend?

---

*Ink jumps back then stares at Fresh.*

Ink: Don't "bruh" me! And I have my reasons!

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 21st 2017 15:24

*Chara shrugs.

---
*Fresh raises a boney brow.

Fresh:Like????

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 21st 2017 15:32

*Tuí tries to hug Chara. She doesn't quite know if she's successful but she tries.*

---

*Ink opens his jaws to answer, goes silent for a moment in his frantic thoughts, then glares.*

Ink: And why should I tell you?!

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 21st 2017 15:35

*It works....mostly.

*After a few moments, someone speaks up behind the two.

SwapFell:.....WHO ARE YOU.
---

*Fresh shrugs.

Fresh:Cuz you're bein' a creep.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.