Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > RPG > An una-VOID-able meeting

New Reply

Started by Spade , Dec 1st 2017 15:27

SchemingWeasel - Dec 11th 2017 12:11

Venator: ... Or should I?

*He picks the axe back up and looks over to Gaster. Then he looks back to the axe and shrugs.*

Venator: Okay.

*He vanishes, taking the axe with him.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 11th 2017 14:33

*Gaster stares at the spot Venator was standing for a few moments, before turning away.

Gaster:(-_-'")

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 11th 2017 15:17

*Grell groans painfully a few moments before Venator comes back.*

Venator: I put the axe back where I got it. Now what?

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 11th 2017 15:34

*Gaster looks at Venator, then shrugs.

Gaster:I thought you would know what to do.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 11th 2017 15:48

*Venator gives Gaster a strange look.*

Venator: Well you're the one who lives here so seeing as it's your domain, shouldn't you know? Just saying... Besides, it know like we know our way around here like you and I'd probably be killed if I go anywhere near those others.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 12th 2017 18:54

Gaster:.....

*Gaster pulls a bottle of water from his INVENTORY. He tosses it to Venator.

Gaster:Pour this on him? Before you ask, it's water.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 13th 2017 02:41

*Venator catches it with his tail, wrapping it around the bottle tightly so it doesn't slip out. He nods at Gaster's words then attempts to open it with his hooves... and tries again... and again... then gives up. He sheepishly holds it back up to Gaster.*

Venator: Could you open it for me please? I'd turn into a form with an opposable thumb but I might drop the water and I wouldn't know where it is...

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 13th 2017 05:48

*Gaster sighs, calling upon his magic and summoning a pair of disembodied, skeletal hands. The hands also have holes in them. He sends said hands over to Venator, one hand grabbing the top, and the other twisting the lid off the bottle.

*He dismisses the hands when he's done.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 13th 2017 11:10

*Venator moves his tail over Grell's head then drops the bottle. It lands on Grell's head and he curses in pain and sits up. Venator grins.*

Venator: Worth it. Thanks, Scientist.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 13th 2017 14:13

Gaster:I had meant for you to pour the water on him....but that works just as well I suppose.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.