Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > RPG > An una-VOID-able meeting

New Reply

Started by Spade , Dec 1st 2017 15:27

SchemingWeasel - Dec 15th 2017 02:40

Grell: I would like to ask why I was brought here again and what is the point. We literally came here, you *He looks to Gaster* explained something about Resets then you basically said "I have to go!" and Fresh came back then we're here now. What was the point of bringing me /here/ if you could've just explained those... two to four sentences while talking on that cellular device?!

Edited Dec 15th 2017 11:01

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 15th 2017 16:17

*Gaster and Fresh both look at Grell.

Both:......

Gaster:....It was interesting to find another who can recall the RESETS despite.....certain circumstances not being met.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 15th 2017 16:52

Grell: "Certain circumstances"?! Oh no you don't! Next thing you'll be telling me is that the variables were off and you want to try the experiment three more times -to conclude your findings- with three other foreign words! I am /not/ getting involved in any more scientists' affairs! I haven't for the past hundred years and I plan to keep it that way! Excluding Othello, but he's nice.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 15th 2017 16:56

*Gaster sighs, shaking his head.

Gaster:I still have no clue what you are babbling on about, but since you wish to leave....Fresh.

*Fresh's grin falls slightly.

Fresh:'kay bruh.

*Fresh grabs Grell and teleports back to the Reaper's apartment.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 15th 2017 17:06

*This time, Grell lashes out at Fresh and backs off quickly.*

Grell: Do not touch me! Don't touch me, don't talk to me, don't come near me. *He stares wildly at the ground and grips his head.* Don't touch me, don't talk to me, don't come near me.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 15th 2017 17:13

*Fresh grabs where Grell hit, and backs away, his shades flashing "Ow..." A number pops up above his head momentarily, '-.85/1 HP'

*....As Fresh backs away, a small trail of dust follows. The 90's Skeleton teleports, leaving Grell alone.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 15th 2017 17:21

*It takes Grell a while to return to normal, once he realises that Fresh is gone, this process speeds up. Venator, meanwhile, has gone back to his dimension, believing that it's best to leave everyone alone now.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 15th 2017 17:26

*Fresh stumbles a bit once he's back in the VOID, a small pile of dust surrounding him. Luckily, Outer is passing when Fresh appears. He was going to check on SwapFell, but this is more important at the moment.

*Green Magic begins to surround Fresh, healing him back to full health.

*In the Anti-VOID......

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 15th 2017 17:34

*Ink and Dream are talking to each other cheerfully. Occasionally they'll glance over at the turquoisey spec in the distance but they don't seem too bothered. This particular dot is in actual fact a winged skeleton, drawing in her sketchbook with increasing boredom.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 15th 2017 17:44

*What is the sketchbook being filled with?

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.