Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > SchemingWeasel

An una-VOID-able meeting

SchemingWeasel replied to Spade's topic

*Grell lets out a sigh of relief once the eye lights come back. He settles back down again quickly.*

Grell: I was. But I commit suicide a hundred years or so back. Nearly the whole reason I did so was because of humans so when you refer to me as one it kind of... I don't know... it screws with my head a little.

Dec 6th 2017 16:38

An una-VOID-able meeting

*Grell places his up down and puts his hands up in defence.*

Grell: Okay, okay! It was just a conversation starter! I'm not here to hurt anyone and I've already said I'm no human, I hate those things! Just please stop the creepy eyes thing, I'm really not used to it! Just... Let me start a different subject or something, okay?

Dec 6th 2017 06:21

An una-VOID-able meeting

*Grell goes quiet and looks away awkwardly.*

Grell: Oh... Sorry about that. I can't really help with that. Nor can anyone else in London. Where did you come from?

Dec 6th 2017 02:23

An una-VOID-able meeting

*Grell seems baffled by this.*

Grell: Unless you count electricity as magic then no? I'm not that lazy... Is it even possible to make tea with magic? *He goes thoughtful then drinks more of his own tea. He seems to be calming a lot faster now, whatever he put in his cup is probably giving that effect.* Is magic tea nicer or something?

Dec 5th 2017 17:28

An una-VOID-able meeting

Grell: Earl Grey I think. Though it doesn't look very grey... *He sits down nearby but not too close.* I've got the wide range of earl grey, earl grey or earl grey... Then again I might have some peppermint somewhere. *He drinks some of his own then twitches and goes still.* Oh wow... Now I understand why Othello said to only add a few drops of that stuff. Bitter. Reminds me of... *His features darken.* Never mind. *He smiles over to her, being careful of the stoat skull.* Don't worry, yours shouldn't be as bad as mine, I've only added something to mine, that's all.

Dec 5th 2017 15:45