Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > SchemingWeasel

An una-VOID-able meeting

SchemingWeasel replied to Spade's topic

Grell: It doesn't matter. When I told you I was a Grim Reaper, you still were scared. I don't care anyway. I'm used to people hating or fearing my existence by now. I just wish that someone would judge me for who I am rather than what I am for once.

Dec 7th 2017 15:31

An una-VOID-able meeting

Grell: Sometimes I wish I could just die. Or run away and have nobody come after me. For them to just forget I ever existed and continue with their lives. Nobody likes me anyway... For humans I'm a bad omen, for demons I just get in the way and for other reapers I'm just an airhead. Even when you first met me you saw me as some sort of new evil that will kill your friends or whatever. I wish that when I died, I actually died.

Dec 7th 2017 15:17

An una-VOID-able meeting

*Grell waits for any signal that Will has left, then slides down the door to the ground.*

Grell: ...What am I going to do...

Dec 7th 2017 14:55

An una-VOID-able meeting

*Grell looks at them back, showing a large amount of sass.*

Grell: Oh. It's /you/. What do /you/ want.

William: Why are you back and making enough noise to concern others in the building.

Grell: Oh, I'm so sorry if you don't like my panic attacks. And I'm on break. I don't have any more work till later.

William: I have more important work than this. Tell me what you were doing.

Grell: I already told you. I had another attack. Look, if you really don't care then leave me alone. If you wanted a more efficient reaper then go do it yourself. I don't care.

*Grell closed the door before Will can respond.*

Dec 7th 2017 14:46

An una-VOID-able meeting

*Grell looks back at Rebecca and inclines his head over to his room quietly in indication that if she wants she can hide there. He then ambles over to the door and cracks it open.*

Grell: What?

Dec 7th 2017 14:02