Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > SchemingWeasel

An una-VOID-able meeting

SchemingWeasel replied to Spade's topic

*Grell is just arriving to the third death that day when Venator speaks up.*

Venator: Do you remember what happened yesterday?

Grell: Uhh... The same as today, right?

Venator: No, really think.

Grell: Oh yeah, we followed Bassy round for an entire day... Right?

Venator: I think. I remember you going off and I gave up and went home.

Grell: Weird. Both you leaving and it feeling so...

Venator: Far away? That's what I thought. It feels like forever has passed since then. What's the date?

Grell: Fifteenth... Geez, feels like it should be next month already. Maybe more.

Venator: I wish it was. Maybe something exciting would happen.

Grell: Maybe Bassy would finally open up to me!

Venator: Hah! You keep wishing.

Dec 4th 2017 02:46

An una-VOID-able meeting

(Aaaalso, this website is so good ^w^ If you open the link, you may want to select open in new tab as it opens in this one.)
( charahub.com/character/1199032/Tu/public/ )

*Venator follows Grell closely behind. Grell is swinging his chainsaw without a care in the world. Just one more. One more death and then he can rush to Bassy while he waits for the next one! And with that, he starts fantasising again.*

*Venator in the meantime is wandering, stuck in his own thoughts. He swears to himself that he'd already lived this day. Perhaps he was going insane, perhaps everyday was the same. Was reaper life that uneventful? He could've sworn that he'd walked these very steps a time before now. Yet, he could not think of what was to come. Either it was just deja-vu or, like Grell had mentioned, something was up. He just couldn't put his hoof on it. Whatever it was, it was slightly creeping him out. Maybe he was going insane?*

Dec 3rd 2017 20:05

An una-VOID-able meeting

(Snrk, edgy squid.)

*Ink stares for a while longer before disappearing to Outertale to see if the stars will lift his mood. Dream tries cheering her up again. He walks over and sits down.*

Dream: I know it's a weird question but... do you feel like something's changed? Something that maybe would go unnoticed?

*The female shrugs and looks away.*

---

*Grell has set off again to get to his next job. Like the one before, it shouldn't be far.*

Dec 3rd 2017 19:14

An una-VOID-able meeting

*As soon as Grell hears the gunshot, he sighs and gets to work, his shadow following behind.*

---

*The Anti-VOID is similar to the VOID except instead of filled with darkness, it's bright and white. There are less members here too. Especially today.*

*Underswap Sans, or nicknamed as Blueberry, is in his own universe today, leaving Ink Sans, from Inktale, and Dream Sans, from Dreamtale -like Nightmare. Along with this, a single female skeleton is sitting down with her back turned to Ink and Dream, glaring into the distance. Ink looks uncomfortable, Dream whispers to him.*

Dream: It's been a week since she started acting that way... When will she cheer up?

Ink: I uh... not sure...

Dream: I've tried everything! What did you do to make her that negative?

Ink: I best not say...

*Despite looking more cheerful than the VOID, the Anti-VOID sure has had a heavy atmosphere lately.*

Dec 3rd 2017 18:41

An una-VOID-able meeting

*Grell hesitantly leans up against a wall, reminding himself that it'll be some time before this one arrives so he might as well. As soon as he touches the wall, his shadow is staring into his eyes. Venator is standing on the side of the wall, upside down, above Grell. They say that by staring straight into your eyes, shadows can read your emotions and thoughts clearly. However, Grell doesn't understand how a blind shadow could possibly do this, or have the urge to try. He pushes the qilin's head to one side, giving a deadpan as he does so. Venator grins mischievously.*

Venator: What's got you so thoughtful?

Grell: Would you quit it?

Venator: And grumpy.

Grell: Ugh. I'm thinking about this morning.

Venator: Really? Huh. Okay. Not any demons this time then. Is this about the whole "Oh noooo, I'm forgetting something important!" thing?

Grell: N ... No.

Venator: Snrk! Well it obviously wasn't important because you can't remember it. You're only supposed to remember important things.

*Grell just rolls his eyes.*

Dec 3rd 2017 16:31