Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > RPG > An una-VOID-able meeting

New Reply

Started by Spade , Dec 1st 2017 15:27

SchemingWeasel - Dec 5th 2017 17:28

*Grell seems baffled by this.*

Grell: Unless you count electricity as magic then no? I'm not that lazy... Is it even possible to make tea with magic? *He goes thoughtful then drinks more of his own tea. He seems to be calming a lot faster now, whatever he put in his cup is probably giving that effect.* Is magic tea nicer or something?

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 5th 2017 20:23

*Eye-lights flicker back on and she looks away.

Book:...Unless it's Monster Food, or food infused with Magic, I can't eat it. It'll go right through me, literally.

Edited Jan 29th 2018 16:06

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 6th 2017 02:23

*Grell goes quiet and looks away awkwardly.*

Grell: Oh... Sorry about that. I can't really help with that. Nor can anyone else in London. Where did you come from?

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 6th 2017 04:36

*The skeleton before Grell goes silent, her form tensing and eye-lights flickering out once more. She sets down the cup she was given. When she replies, her tone is distant and guarded.

Book:...Why do you want to know.

*Her SOUL is pounding in her ribcage, fear growing at the Human's question. This Human....This Mage wants to know where she's from. She can't tell him. She won't let him hurt the others, she knows the stories of how Humans trapped the Monsters below and how much stronger Human SOULs are compared to Monsters'.

Edited Jan 29th 2018 16:07

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 6th 2017 06:21

*Grell places his up down and puts his hands up in defence.*

Grell: Okay, okay! It was just a conversation starter! I'm not here to hurt anyone and I've already said I'm no human, I hate those things! Just please stop the creepy eyes thing, I'm really not used to it! Just... Let me start a different subject or something, okay?

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 6th 2017 15:42

*After a few moments of tense silence, Book's eye-lights flicker back on. She takes SB back into her arms.

Book:.........How are you not a Human?

Edited Jan 29th 2018 16:08

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 6th 2017 16:38

*Grell lets out a sigh of relief once the eye lights come back. He settles back down again quickly.*

Grell: I was. But I commit suicide a hundred years or so back. Nearly the whole reason I did so was because of humans so when you refer to me as one it kind of... I don't know... it screws with my head a little.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 6th 2017 18:04

Book:........So you're a ghost possessing someone's body.

Edited Jan 29th 2018 16:08

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 6th 2017 18:19

Grell: No! This is my own body! I'm just... dead. And don't say I'm some sort of animated corpse, that's different again. I'm a reaper. Grim reaper. I go around collecting souls.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 6th 2017 18:40

*If Book had a heart, it would be stopping right now. Her voice comes out in a whisper.

Book: C-collecting SOULS....?

*SB lets out a muffled squeak as her owner's grip tightens slightly.

Edited Jan 29th 2018 16:09

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.