Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > SchemingWeasel

An una-VOID-able meeting

SchemingWeasel replied to Spade's topic

*Grell also backs off.*

Grell: My home. WHY DID I BRING YOU HERE?! Oh my god, they're real. They're really real. They're really, really real. Nonono. Nononononono. Okay. Okaaay. Do you know anything about something called the "Shadow Society"?

Dec 5th 2017 12:22

An una-VOID-able meeting

*Grell is horrified.*

Grell: I could touch them. This hasn't happened before! Does that mean they can touch me? But they spoke to me, not at me. They can sense me. H-Hah! Proof that they're not real! Only other reapers and shadows and demons can see me! Unless they're a shadow. Nononononono, no they're not. There are no skeletal ones. None. Wait. Yes there are. But not now! This is another illusion. Just my head. I can prove it even more. *He places a hand on her, shuddering at still being able to make contact, then teleports back to his room.* ... HOW ARE YOU STILL HERE?!

Dec 5th 2017 11:07

An una-VOID-able meeting

*As they're about to hit the ground, Grell catches them and holds onto them protectively as he falls over himself from the impact. He goes still for some time before muttering a swear, placing them down and moving back.*

Grell: Pretty sure you're not supposed to die... yet... *He stares at them for a few moments then begins to laugh.* You're not real. B-But I can sense you properly. Not just see you. I could touch you. And why are you so... familiar...? This isn't real. You're not real. I'm seeing things again. I-I'm behind on SOULs. The substitute isn't working. I-I-I need to see Othello.

Dec 4th 2017 19:43

An una-VOID-able meeting

*Grell takes a moment to focus on this but when he does, he frowns.*

Grell: What the hell?!

*He glances around until he spots this, then glares. When focussing on where they'll land he goes into slight panic. Surely they'd die from such a height? Quickly he rushed over.*

Dec 4th 2017 19:24

An una-VOID-able meeting

*Grell finishes with that death and begins to sign it off in his book.*

Grell: Sebby?

Venator: Do you have to?

Grell: Of course I do.

Venator: Ugh. Then I'm going to screw off thank you very much. Call me when you're done with things. I need to check on a few rascals in any case. They're doing Ignis' head in lately.

Grell: Got it~ Now. The next death is... around midday. Will you come back then? After I've done a little demon hunting~?

Venator: Sure. See you around.

Grell: See you later~!

*The qilin walks into and blends into the shadows, Grell sighs and places his book away. Today he decides to walk to the manor. He could do with taking the scenic route anyway.*

Dec 4th 2017 19:00