Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Piperrox002

Converse Kids Roleplay{Revamp} Take 3

Piperrox002 replied to Piperrox002's topic

Profile Template

Name:
Last time I am a........ (insert gender here)
Role:
Faceclaim:

Sep 30th 2019 18:24

The rules

1. English speaking is a must, and please be as literate as possible. I get we make mistakes but please try your best.
2. If you are going to be away please communicate with us. Go ahead and let me know or let the group know by making a quick forum post so we have some idea and can put the story line on hold and not all be hanging.
3. Please try to have a para or semi. I get writers block happens but it makes things go better with more details to go off of.
4.This is a school based RP with real life issues so I recommend your characters be between sixteen and eighteen.
5. Absolutely no anime. Real life pictures only please
6. We want long term people so if this is something you want let us know and throw in profile!
7. Most of all have fun!

Sep 30th 2019 18:23

The school: Crosswinds school for seriously troubled teens (private boarding school)

When the kids arrive for their first day at the school, they seem to think that it’s just a normal school, just one that works out their issues that they have. They go through their classes find their way around the school, but don’t know the big secret about Crosswinds until they go home that night. Their parents are then to reveal that Crosswinds isn’t just a regular school, but a boarding school that they stay at for the whole year in dorms and everything. Not many of the students are too keen on the idea, but who really thought that a regular school that’s simply attended Monday through Friday could really be any form of help for students with addictions or problems such as most of the ones that are brought to Crosswinds in the first place? They have visiting hours, can gain off campus privileges, and much more. The school’s dorms are shared, having two students per dorm with a few exceptions to that really. The bathrooms in the dorms are co-ed simply because the dorm building is one on its own and the school didn’t think much about those at first because they didn’t think they would end up in as demand as they ended up being. The school itself also offers many different sports programs and extracurricular activities, knowing that those are all things that can aid people in recovery.

Sep 30th 2019 18:22

Storyline

Nine (human) teens attend a school for seriously troubled youths. During their time, they each go through struggles and rehab. As they get to know each other, they learn that each one has a (slightly)similar back story and the better they become, the stronger their bond grows, as well as romance. They soon band together to create a group known as The Converse Kids.
(The nine students end up with a shared science class, and are put in a group that is designated for projects and labs and such. Their science teacher has an odd way of creating groups, but they really only wanted to have three groups per class with how much work they make each project and lab for the students, so the nine students end up spending even more time with one another because of their teacher’s odd way of doing things.)

Sep 30th 2019 18:17

*** Senior Year - High School Ends ****

Piperrox002 replied to QueenofHearts's topic

Hey @RedderTheory are you around to roleplay as you were and hopefully still are a good asset to this group

Sep 18th 2019 21:57