Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Piperrox002

Converse Kids Roleplay{Revamp} Take 3

Piperrox002 replied to Piperrox002's topic

Nikkita was just about to go to class when she felt her phone buzz off again looking down she couldn't recall the number but someone clearly did and thanked her for whatever went on last night. Nikki hoped that she could see them again her neck still ached but her long hair was able to keep the marks hidden for now, she had been secretly into hip hop taking drop in classes in between her side buisness and skateboarding she signed up for it when she saw the programs they offered here at Crosswinds.

"Hey I had fun too but I feel like an idiot on the fact I don't remember giving you my number anyway we can meet up again soon so we can re trace our night? Well I gotta run take care haha" She put it in her pocket after sending to Phoenix

The bell rang and Nikkita just made it into dance with minutes to spare the teacher ended up being a grad student who just turned 19 and started with a few warm ups and introductions having taken some form of dance for awhile this was smooth sailing for her but didn't want to be the cheeky know it all, some time had past and now she was sweating which really brought out the smell of weed and she acted like it was coming from the air outside.

Dec 17th 2019 22:26

Nikkita had been out all night making deals and skating at the park so by the time she came home it was 6:30am. She barely flopped down on her bed when her phone buzzed off with a reminder, she had been so stoned she didn't even realize that she had a random hookup until she walked into her bathroom and saw that she had hickeys up and down her neck. Doing a sniff test of her clothes they smelt like weed which was perfectly fine by her grabbing her skateboard,hat and bag from her closet she runs downstairs.

Nikkita completely ignores her dad he was still up her a** about her lifestyle choices but she was a minor so Nikki couldn't legally get a place of her own which drove her mad she hated school so much and was forced into this place called Crosswinds, thinking it would be some dumpy place full of losers it was actually pretty big. Walking through the front doors she gets directions to her locker seeing the looks from people she smirks, Nikki was known for wearing baggy cargo pants and hats even though she was very good looking. Once at her locker she grabs her textbooks and extra drops as much as she liked smoking it gave her painfully dry eyes and she couldn't be bad all the time.

(( Outfit of the day but couldn't find baggy pants))

Dec 17th 2019 21:04

Sitting in the passengers seat of his moms black honda he kind of spaced out. Tanner didn't have much to say so he found solitude in his music of screamo and dark lyrics. Once they arrived he grabbed his bag and got out of the car, making his way into the main building towards the reception while his mom signed some forms. Tanner was given a welcome pack which contained school schedule and locker combo.

Giving his mom a long hug he tells her that he would remember the drill and only call during serious emergencies. Tanner soon made his way down the long hall before reaching the locker keeping his head down he tested the combo and it opened easily. The only reason he was at this ridiculous school is that his mother said it had an amazing Photography program.Secretly she needed him to get some mental help so he wouldn't try to hurt himself or any one around him. His favourite colours other than the usual were actually red and purple and black hearts were his go to symbol.

Dec 8th 2019 03:06

Name: Jaxton (Jax)
Last time I am a........ Male
Role: The Bad Boy
Short bio: Jax was a guy who used to be a good kid. Then his mother abandoned him with his drunk of a father who barely took care of him. He eventually got into parties and hanging out with the wrong crowd.
claim: Cole Sprouse

Nov 19th 2019 21:07