Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Piperrox002

Converse Kids Roleplay{Revamp} Take 3

Piperrox002 replied to Piperrox002's topic

CK School Pics

www.roleplay.me/album/609784

Nov 17th 2019 19:15

Name: Phoenix Tanowitz
Last time I checked I am a... Male
Role:Jock

Short Bio

Phoenix came from a long line of Hawiians from the time he could walk and talk he has always loved the water and anything that involved being outdoors learning how to surf from his father and learning the ancient ways from his grandfather he became very kind hearted but deals with some Anger issues sometimes with thick skin having faced the death of his mom when he was little and helping with the harvesting of coconuts until recently he found that he had to transfer to the United States last year but he is still adjusting not being on an island and being so athletic he needed to do something in joining the new school so he joined the varsity football team soon becoming the quarterback he also liked to party and loosen up sometimes when he had the chance to do so.

Face Claim: Jason Mamoa

Nov 17th 2019 18:57

Name: Nikkita Weissenberger
Last time I am a........ Female
Role: Skater/stoner-Drug Dealer
Likes: Getting high,skateboarding, getting into trouble,seeing friends happy

Short bio: Nikkita had it pretty good for most of her life until she turned sixteen which was only a year ago she decided to come out as bisexual to her parents and that didn't go well at all her mom thought she was a disgrace and kicked her out her dad wasn't as harsh but when she brought home a girl it was a bit of a rough patch and her life sort of spiralled she tried to make things work with the other girl but Nikki wanted more and one joint led to another and then Ectasy and more skateboarding was the only other option she could control.

Faceclaim:

Nov 17th 2019 18:55

Tanner

Name: Tanner "Tay" Kretschmann
Last time I checked I am a .... Male
Role: Emo

Short bio

Tanner is, well, a Emo He prefers to stay hidden in his misery and dark solitude, and refers life to be as bleak and meaningless as his soul. He's pessimistic, and often depressed. He prefers to be in black with chains and piercings. He often writes gloomy poetry about self-harming himself and others.Tanner’s parents fear he’s going to be the next mass serial killer. He was not always the gloomy Emo that he is today he played sports and had the cutest smile but when his father walked out the door it was like talking to a brick wall the need for attention became harder and harder and he turned inwards adding more black and writing and it spiralled from there.

Sep 30th 2019 18:28

Roles

Emo/goth • Self harm - Taken by @Piperrox002
The skater/stoner • Drug dealer -Taken by @Piperrox002
The all star jock • Taken by @222ChrisOwens
The bad boy • Drugs, alcohol, steals - @SeprentKingJones
The nerd • Clean but depressed - Reserved
The rich girl • Drinking problem - Taken by @Creza11
The bitchy prep • Eating disorder - Reserved
Male exotic dancer • Possible other addictions with him - Taken by @Creza11
Best friend to rich girl • Addicted to coffee - @CrimsonMoonlight

Extras: (Can add more roles as teachers and such if any one wants to play them at all)

Female Dorm Advisor - Reserved
Male Dorm Advisor - Reserved

Sep 30th 2019 18:26