Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Piperrox002

Converse Kids Roleplay{Revamp} Take 3

Piperrox002 replied to Piperrox002's topic

Nikki was on the brink of possible destruction and the principle stated that detention would take place at the end of the day feeling a vibration she knew that it had to be that number again but ignored it until it was safe to look once she knew that she was alone she pulled her phone from her pocket and quickly read the text before replying. "Hey meet me at the skate park in ten minutes" she needed to get away for awhile , walking back inside she grabs her board and a few more joints and made her way to the park she had friends and customers all over town even running into an ex which caused a bit of tension she did a few ollies and rode the half pipe a few times as she was coming down she saw someone sitting on the bench blinking her eyes she rode over and it was like a case of dejavu, her neck began throbbing again but ignored the pain and gave a casual smile.

"Hey I don't mean to stare or be a total creep but somehow I feel like we met before did you happen to have a large tattoo on your forearm and can you tell me if these are your lip prints again sorry for being a freak I just need to know"

Dec 18th 2019 19:40

Nikkita got a little grumpy that she hadn't heard back from the mystery number but continued on she was in serious need of some weed so went outside to light up a joint not caring who was around she was leaning against the wall enjoying some puffs and peace when all of a sudden she heard some goodie goodie call out to her about the rules and she was so fed up she flipped them the middle finger and was soon met by the principle who gave her detention for being lippy and rude and her dad would have to be called which she rolled her eyes at the thought of having him involved in anything she did this was the begining of hell.

"Randal go suck a lemon this doesn't concern you I have every right to smoke and do and say what I want its a free country, Principle Kimble tell your sidekick to back off before I give them something to worry about.

Dec 18th 2019 17:00

Tanners mind was having a war with itself, he almost didn't even know he was in class still until he heard a guy with a raspy voice address him. Lifting his head a bit he looks past his bangs and sees a tattooed guy and began making small talk.Hoping not to get caught on the first day, "Oh hi yeah I always keep to myself because us Emos hide in darkness anyways" He gave an awkward smile before introducing himself "by the way names Tanner did you catch any notes I cannot concentrate at all" Tanner lays back down and found his air pod headphones sticking them in his ears to quiet his thoughts. He was almost asleep at this point when he felt a tap on his shoulder drifting out of mellow mode he looked up to see the teacher with a concerned look on their face and he knew that it was going to be a longer day than he expected before the bell rang Tanner slipped a peice of paper to this other guy and said text him sometime.

Dec 18th 2019 13:29

Tanner walked into his first class which was English. Moving to the back of the class he pulled his hoodie up over his head and pretended to be sleeping. He was already regretting that decision and would be put on the spot with people who kept looking at him like he was something contagious. One of the biggest reasons he hardly talked to anyone its not that he was exactly shy it was the fact everytime he said something he would get shoved or told to go kill himself because of him being Emo the dark secrets were laying underneath mentally and physically Poetry and Photograpghy were the two hobbies that he knew well and his mom let him take them at this new school even if the only place he wanted to be was with his sister out of state.

Dec 18th 2019 00:46

Nikkita was done her warmups when her phone buzzed once again seeing that it was the same number as before she smiled while reading through it and sent a quick reply back that she needed to have facial recognition and gave a rough time before throwing it back in her pocket, todays routines were fairly basic she met some people that she recognized from the drop ins so started chatting and getting familiar with her teacher, it was a rough go already and school barely started at least her first class was something enjoyable she had History and then the Science class third period.

"Actually that would be super helpful I am afraid I went over my max so just trying to get through the morning hope you are doing alright though I have a few things to take care of first but I will text later"

Dec 18th 2019 00:23