Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Piperrox002

*** Senior Year - High School Ends ****

Piperrox002 replied to QueenofHearts's topic

Dallas decided to go for a drive around town trying to clear his mind and hopefully grab some food Jordyn and him haven't talked since he blew up and was caught with Stormy and then Storm went off the grid so he was left with nothing but an empty hole all his friends had deserted him after he turned rebel and now he wasn't sure he was making the right choice but it was also nice not to be taken as the softie with a mean streak that was a by stander he liked being in on the action grabbing his truck keys and phone he runs goes out to the driveway hopping in he turns on the radio and finds out that his favourite song is playing so turns up the volume air drumming on the steering wheel he had no real place to go to this day he still never went to the pier and wasn't sure he ever could so zoomed past it really fast.

**Hey everyone I don't expect anyone to answer as there is a lot of bad blood that I caused but if you wanted to re mend this crap and grab a pizza like old times again or even a burger I will try to be more open I effed up bad and I can't really take that back as the damage is already done**

@Jordyn_
@xXSassyBeautyxX

Sep 11th 2019 20:33

(( Hey everyone so trying to recruit more people hoping we can get this moving a bit better))

Sep 11th 2019 19:24

(( Okay will do))

Sep 9th 2019 23:23

(( Yeah thats what I tend to do sometimes their profiles are exactly what I want then they never answer but i will make it happen))

Sep 9th 2019 23:16

(( Okay so essentially like how we were kind of doing before but a bit more laid back as our lives are back in full swing got it ))

Sep 9th 2019 22:57