Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crossover > The virus

New Reply

Started by Lieutenant_Rira , Dec 7th 2017 17:22
Previous1234Next

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 7th 2017 17:22

There is a virus pleuging the multiverse symptoms include, nauzia, trouble breathing, headaches, migrains, numbness of random parts of the body, unusual hunger, and the getting sunburnt from very dim lights,

The symptoms very per person but
There is one way to stop this, a gas , a sf replacating gass however this gas is hidden on a dessololate planet on the multiverse one with strange geography one or two people from certan affected universes travel here to stop this and get the anti body however it won't likley end well either way

Rules

1.romance is allowed even encouraged to keep things interesting however if some is using a character not suitable for romance I.E gannondorf or emporor plalpatine than don't and no rushing it either

2.no sm*t i have no tollerance for sm*t

3.swearing is allowed but use it at a realistic extent

4. No perfect characters or overpowerd characters

5.no one liners

6.3 character limit

Basic character bio add to it if wanted

Name

Universe

Weapons:

Powers:

Personality

Bio

Rating(you can rate any of these fields a b c or s s bieng the highest if yours has an s in one of these fields they can be nerfed if they have more than 1 S they are to OP)

Power rating:(the average human power rating is C but that includes weapons and powers they have but most humans don't carry weapons where ever they go or have powers)

Movement rating:(the average human movement rating is a c+)

Personality rating (now this can very it all depends on how well your character gets along with society and new people they meet)

Edited Dec 8th 2017 06:34

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 7th 2017 17:38

Name:nena trinity

Universe:gundamn ano domni timeline

Weapons:she can summon the gundam throne drei in case of emergency or in a fight but she doesn't use it unless she knows she knows she can't win under normal circumstances, she also carries a standerd blaster pistol in a holster wrapped around her ankle usually

Powers:none

Personality:she complains about a lot of things and i mean a LOT, she also is a little trigger happy when it comes to fighting and she doesn't feel a whole lot of remorse over those she kills unless they where innocent, nena also likes to tease and flirt with people often even if it is just to piss them off or something simaler

Bio:while not much is known about her past prior to when she was 18 she did become a gundam meister at that age along with her 2 older brothers however after the U.E created the gnx mobile suite her and her brothers where on the run untill meating allial satchez who killed one of her brothers in cold blood and she watched as he killed her other brother in a gundam fight however right before he could finish her setsuna came in and saved her from an untimely death 4 years later she joined the innovaters and celestial bieng as a double agent eventually sparking rebellion against ribbons and the innovaters causing her to be on ribbon's kill list, but not much is known about what happened to her after failed attempt at rebellion however she dissapeared shortly there after and most assumed her to be dead

Power rating:A-

Mobilty rating:C+ outside of gundam A+ in gundam

Personality rating: B-

Edited Dec 9th 2017 16:01

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 9th 2017 15:58

Accepted

Heart this
0 likes

ADPunk4361 - Dec 11th 2017 03:30

Name: Josuke Higashikata
Universe: JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Weapons: Josuke doesn’t specifically use any weapons but, he can use small objects such as rifle bullets that he can shoot with his Stand.
Powers: his Stand, Crazy Diamond, has the ability to heal anyone completely except himself. It’s punches can rearrange atoms or revert objects to their original form, for example, he was able to revert a fully prepared meal and revert it back to its original ingredients. However due to its power, Crazy Diamond only has a range of about 2 meters. Crazy Diamonds Stand stats are:
Destructive Power
A
Speed
A
Range
D
Durability
B
Precision
B
Developmental Potential
C
Personality: despite Josuke’s delinquent appearance, Josuke is a very caring and loyal friend. Typically carefree, but if someone dare insult his hair, he will immediately get agitated and attack the one who insulted his hair. Has a fear of reptiles.
Bio: in his past, when Josuke was around 4 years old, a serious illness struck him. His mother was driving him to the next town over as Morioh was underdeveloped at the time this illness inflicted Josuke. The car was stuck in the snow when a boy with the exact same hairstyle helped by freeing the car from the snow, thus making this boy his hero and that’s why he gets angry at the slightest insult about his hair.
Power Rating: A+ with his Stand, around about B- with his normal fists, one punch from Josuke without his Stand could break someone’s nose.
Movement rating: C+ his Stand provides no increased movement abilities.
Personality rating: S- Josuke is very open to new people and generally an overall nice person to be around.
Other: even though Crazy Diamond can heal anything and revert/reform anything to a previous state, Crazy Diamond cannot bring the dead back to life. Also for the sake of this Roleplay, Crazy Diamond cannot heal the symptoms of the virus.

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 11th 2017 15:41

(accepted)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 11th 2017 15:42

(i'm ready to start if everyone else is new people can just jump in and we find them as we go)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 11th 2017 16:17

(accapted though i would rather not have 2 characters from the same franchise in a crossover controlled by diffrent people i will let it slide cause they are from a diffrent universe within that franchise)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 11th 2017 16:28

Nena woke up in a forety area "where am i?" she said as she looked around "i don't appear to be on earth cause the sky is colerd a dark and dingey yellow" she said to herself "i still have my key" she said to herselfl as she pushed a button on the key and in a matter of minutes the throne drei appeared "i don't want use that now the affects of gn particles on this word are still unknown, though no one can do anytging with as long as i have the key" said to her self as she started walking through the woods

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 13th 2017 19:21

Nena tunred around "your so naughty sneeking up on a girl like that" she said teasingly "didn't your mother over teach you proper manners" she said trying to annoy him a little bit "anyways no i am not from around here i am wondering where i am myself"

Edited Dec 13th 2017 19:29

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 13th 2017 19:56

"Nena Trinity, A.K.A the last living trinity" she said as she gave off a wink "nice to meet you Jack" she said looking up tge dark yellow sky untill what felt like a shock jilted through her "there is anti virus here" she said "that must be how i got here" she said to herself "well i better find it if i want to save setsuna" she said to herself in a sarcasticly worried tone of voice

Heart this
0 likes

Previous1234Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.