Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crossover > The virus

New Reply

Started by Lieutenant_Rira , Dec 7th 2017 17:22

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 13th 2017 23:46

"same here, a virus has spread like wild fire in the universe i come from and i am here to stop it" she said looking up at the sky half while half way kneeling down as if she took so much pride in herself "it even effected poor setsuna" she said acting a little sad "but that's why i'm here"

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 19th 2017 05:11

(accepted)

"well i don't know all i know is that an antidote is here" she said scratching her head "though i have to hurry or else something bad could happen to setsuna" she said worried about setsuna who really doesn't care about her or her well bieng "but it could be on some misalanios temple or on the ground right in front of us or in a labratory like you say" she said trying to act mysterious

Edited Dec 19th 2017 05:11

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 21st 2017 19:45

(sure go ahead)

"the virus has been pleuging my universe for awhile now" she said "its symptoms very and i hear it has been spreading through all universes like wild fire. and worst of all, it effected poor Setsuna!" she said as she got really mad at the thought of setsuna being sick even though setsuna doesn't care about her "anyways maybe we should go to the feild your right" she said as she started running as fast her legs could could go

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 21st 2017 19:45

(sure go ahead)

"the virus has been pleuging my universe for awhile now" she said "its symptoms very and i hear it has been spreading through all universes like wild fire. and worst of all, it effected poor Setsuna!" she said as she got really mad at the thought of setsuna being sick even though setsuna doesn't care about her "anyways maybe we should go to the feild your right" she said as she started running as fast her legs could could go

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 22nd 2017 22:09

"you ask it like he is an alien" she said as she kept running "the only alians where i come from have been killed in that war that lasted 2 daysl she said rembering the battle "ah setsuna fought so bravely" she said closing her eyes shortly before falling over a rock as she got back up she started running again "setsuna is the brave gundam meister of Exia and the 00" she said as she ran out of tge forest and onto the plains "he is such a brave man but he won't admot his feelings for me for some reason" she said as she stopped running "but if i heal him than i just know he will" she said closing her eyes

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 26th 2017 16:07

She sighed "well that sounds like a plan" she said as she sat down on the grass and started cagching her breath

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 29th 2017 00:24

(go ahed just get back from where you left off)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 29th 2017 16:12

"the 00 is setsuna's gundam and it has two swords that can slice through metal 4 meters thick with ease and cause it has two gn drives it can go really fast and when it uses transam it's even stronger, and it can shoot beams from it's blades and block attacks with a gn field, and did i mention how handsom setsuna looked when piloting the 00 gundam" she said catching her breath after saying all that "and i know cause i am also a gundam meister" she said with a smirk

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 29th 2017 16:39

"and the 00 is just setsuna's mine isn't that good but i have one none the less that spread gn particals disrupting all communications with a 300 yard radius" she said in even more excitement as she loves her gundam almost as much as she loves setsuna

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 29th 2017 16:54

Nena starts rolling around in the grass for a little bit before stopping to catch her breath

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.