Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crossover > The virus

New Reply

Started by Lieutenant_Rira , Dec 7th 2017 17:22

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 29th 2017 19:09

She then stopped "the virus i heard is affecting other universes, is it affecting yours?" she asked as she walked up to him

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 29th 2017 21:27

"no definatly not a gundam there where only 23 ever produced, it looks to be a union GN-X everyone calles it the jink though, a high output and high mobility mobile suit, your titan isn't capable of taking on that" she said making a binocular shape with her hands

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 29th 2017 22:37

"how am i supposed to do that? Just yell hey unarmed man just kill me here?" she said sarcastically

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 30th 2017 07:46

"i examined it further and it's not a GN-X or one of the 23 gundams but rather a GN-X 3 A LAWS type mobile suit" she said still doing the binoculars thing with her hands "they are but they can block them easily"

Edited Dec 30th 2017 07:50

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 30th 2017 07:51

(i forgot all about you and everyone else, yeah post your bio and if your sailor moon like you are in all the other RPs consider yourself accepted she isn't to over powerd)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 30th 2017 17:05

"remind me to stay back, i wanr you to be carefull though that mobile suite isn't a gundam it is still a gn drive equiped one and those are about 70% as dangerous as an actual gundam" she said as she stopped doing the binoculars thing "don't get near the back of it the back will emit GN particles when in flight or boostibg forward and those things cause harmfull conditions on the human body certan wild life, that's why i neglect using it in unknown areas

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 30th 2017 18:52

"well it should but GN drive equiped mobile suites can block most anything witch is why you would have to catch it's pilot or A.I off gaurd" she said pulling out a piece of paper that she was reading from the whole consisting of how to defeat a gundam or GN drive equipped mobile suite given to her by the innovaters

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 30th 2017 19:15

"it should but GN drives can create the strongest shield ever made" she said flashing back to the time she fought setsuna

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 30th 2017 19:48

"wait the machine is made of metal stronger and lighter than titanium!" she yelled but jack had already left "damn it he is gonna get himself killed out there fighting a bigger and better machine" she mumbled to her self as she then kicked a rock in anger "ouch my foot!" she yelled as she hit the rock "if he get's hurt it's not my fault for him not listening she mumbled to her self

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 30th 2017 20:04

The mobile suite then puts up a barrier like forcefeild around it blocking all incoming attacks and the gn particles it dispersed disrpted all comunications

(all mobie suites have GN drives so they disrupt communications within a 30 yard radius and they can summon GN fields, and there armor is stronger and lighter than titanium cause they are made out of gundanium)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.