Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crossover > The prison in the multiverse

New Reply

Started by Lieutenant_Rira , Jan 4th 2018 01:12

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 12th 2018 18:43

DJ then grabed her arm and whisperd in her ear "are stupid that is darth vader and i reccomend you shoe him some respect or you will get hury abd in the medical bay and you know what i said about the medical bay" he said shotly before releasing her arm "i am DJ" said DJ putting away hus notepad

Edited Jan 12th 2018 18:43

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 12th 2018 20:20

(DJ was born after Return of the Jedi how could vader recognjze him?)

"well if you meet the warden personally you'll find he is just throws people he finds annoying in here too" he said not eating his food knowing very well what could happen "and she is gonna die in here before she laerns how things work in here" he said taking a sip of his water

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 14th 2018 22:29

(sure join in)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 15th 2018 11:48

DJ sighs "sure but don't start getting annoying like the little child sitting across from me" he said writing down another list of how to survove in here like the ones he gave usagi "here is my guide how to survive in here" he said handing them both a list "you follow that you should be fine for at leasf the next month" said DJ not even touching his food knowing very well they made it with

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 15th 2018 16:16

"well you better pull yourself together or you won't last a day in this place" said DJ still not eating his meet knowing what to his previous cellmate

Heart this
0 likes

Ziyoou-Vachi-Kaen - Jan 16th 2018 10:24

((This is jump in RP right? So imma jump in, and reply tomorrow coz school))

Name: Dante Sparda
Alias: Son of Sparda
Age: Unapplicable (possibly 1000+ the dmc universe isn't really specific when it comes to Dante's age)
Universe: Dmc
Personality: Dante is very rebellious towards authority figures, but laid-back to anyone else. Often felt like an outcast, young and angry, but with a quick wit and black humor, he is disaffected, disassociated and seemingly quite apathetic. He has no fear, and no respect for authority, especially not the authority that runs the prison in which he is currently held in. Only holding himself back as he was witness to the fates of those who disobey in even the slightest. He has no qualms with engaging in debauchery and other hedonistic acts his current state can concieve.
However, Dante has a huge heart beneath all of this rough exterior. He purposely chose to live out his life his own way because his eyes were opened to evil as a child, especially when the people who were supposed to take care of him turned out to be demons. He decided to take a stand and fight back, no matter what happens. But even after all of the hatred, violence and murder, Dante would often look at himself and see if he could call himself human, going so far as to rip his chest open to see his own heart. He just knew that he had to convince himself he wasn't insane.
Bio: Dante is the elder child of an angel named Eva and the demon Sparda, and seemingly hunts down other demons in the twisted shadows of Limbo City, while slowly coming to grips with his ethereal powers. Dante grew up in various institutions, orphanages, youth correction facilities, and foster homes, but these were mostly operated by demons, and often resulted in torture and violence. Dante has therefore developed a deep hatred of demons and authority in general, but tries to stay incognito.
Appearance: image

Edited Jan 16th 2018 10:26

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 1st 2018 16:31

More than 2 to be spaficic

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.