Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crossover > The prison in the multiverse

New Reply

Started by Lieutenant_Rira , Jan 4th 2018 01:12

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 9th 2018 15:50

(no they take off masks on the ride there and keept them for themselves)

(i guess you have a point necessary powers should be aloud)

Edited Jan 9th 2018 15:51

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 9th 2018 16:46

(accepted)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 10th 2018 20:39

"wait how did they get darth vader?" asked DJ (note DJ is from starwars last jedi and knows who vader) "well the big powerfull man will rust and rit here like everyone else" he said sitting on a set of bleachers they have in the prison ballpark amoung a few other prisoners watching the new ones get taken to the building "maybe my short stay here will be fun" said DJ reaching into the inside pocket of the jacket he gad over his uniform "he then took out a shard of glass he found a few dats back and scraped off a small peice of the metal seats

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 11th 2018 07:11

DJ pulled out a notepad from his coat pocket he had over his grey prison suit "note to self vader would be hinderence in plan" he said to himself writing this down "now i need 4 people" he said also writing that down

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 11th 2018 07:20

DJ looked annoyed "it's a secret and i wouldn't share it here" he said shortly before a buzzer soubded out "good we get eat breakfest after they break in the new guys" said DJ to himself as he walked down the prison baseball fueld bleachers slowly towards the entrance, he then got to the cafiteria as they where serving mystery meet dark red rush with what looked like beans, and some dry masged potatoes DJ then flipped coin and handed to the cafiteria worker "i would like some gravy" he said as she then put some on and he sat at the fsr end of a table by the walls alone as that was where he preferred to be

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 11th 2018 07:25

(this rp is now getting interesting but i wabt to wait for people to join before we go full swing)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 11th 2018 16:47

(by now your characters should be at the cafiteria as well)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 11th 2018 19:53

(this RP is progressing slowly and @ryu123123 i am on mobile cause i am taking care of my grandpa who is ill and my PC is at my house)

DJ got annoyed by this lady "okay the meet is a combination of Porg, pikachu, and pigeon so don't go asking for seconds on it tou could very well get sick andmost people who go to the medical bay don't come back" he said writing what he said down in his notepad "hold on to your shoes cause if you lose them your barefoot your whole life here, don't show weakness or you'll get taken advantage of for it, also don't play with that collar or it will electrocute you to the point of unconcousness and that lands you a place in the med bay" he said nkw finishine writing this down and handing it to her on a peice of paper "here is a list of what i just said" he said handing it to her

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 12th 2018 18:03

DJ sighed as attenion was the last thing he wanted "i was just telling this girl how to get by in this dump" he said to vadeelr and he then heard dead pool DJ sighed again

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 12th 2018 18:38

(it was just the first fictional creature that came to mind)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.