Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > The Satanic Cult

New Reply

Started by Spartan203 , Oct 30th 2017 17:35

Spartan203 - Nov 21st 2017 17:16

Angus sings one more song then he is done. He jumps off the stage and goes to find Nita. She was with Drake, before he approached them he looked to see were Wayne was. Wayne was talking to his ex. Angus walks up to Nita "My drink..." Angus said as he stud in front of her. She looked at him and said nothing.

youtu.be/N6nh5V-Emlw

Edited Nov 21st 2017 17:16

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Nov 21st 2017 17:25

Nita hands Angus a gun, Angus looks down at it then takes it "What is this for?" Angus asked her. "We have a parasite over there." Nita told him as she looked at Lyla. Angus also looked at Lyla then back to Nita. "And you want me to shoot her?" Angus asked Nita "Um yeah dumbass." Nita told Angus. "And why should I kill her when you haven't gave me my Jack Daniels yet?" Angus asked Nita "Because I said so." Angus was getting really annoyed with Nita. "Now you owe me two Jack Daniels." Angus told her as he put the gun in his belt "Hey, don't get shot again!" Drake told Angus as he watched him. Angus started walking tough Lyla.

Edited Nov 21st 2017 17:26

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Nov 21st 2017 18:40

Angus stays back just close enough to hear what Lyla would say. He didn't want to ask her what her name was so why not let this guy do it?

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Nov 21st 2017 23:14

Adrian continues to sit by a tree trying to tune into a personal conversation. He was hanging around some damn maniacs. Keith runs over to Adrian. When he reaches him Keith falls over on accident. Great now where they going to need and ambulance to come to a cult meeting? Keith had been knocked out on contact with the ground. Damn looked like it hurt. "Keith?" Adrian asked slightly shaking him. He was bleeding some. He was going to die sooner or later.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Nov 22nd 2017 13:55

(Changed/added Adrian's theme song.))

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Nov 22nd 2017 13:56

"We have an issue over here!" Adrian said. He had liked the man he met. Poor Keith. Soon enough Adrian might decide to kill the man.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Nov 22nd 2017 14:05

Adrian was silent as he watched two people come assist. He never knew satanists could be so caring.
Keith slowly opens his eyes and looks at Rob. "What happened?" Keith asks.
"You fell, hit your head, and knocked your self out." Adrian explains. "These fellas decided to help." He adds.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Nov 22nd 2017 14:42

"Because..." Keith was going to say something but forgot. "Because he is him." Adrian says cracking his neck.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Nov 22nd 2017 18:04

"Thank you guys for the help. I think he will be ok." Adrian says putting Keith up against a tree. "I'm Adrian and this is Kieth." He introduces them.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Nov 22nd 2017 18:26

"I think Angus is the one who needs ridded of. He docent do what I say." Nita told Drake as she watched Angus. "Want me to kill him?" Drake asked Nita. "Fine with me." Nita told Drake, Drake called over to Angus, Angus came over to Drake. Drake stabs Angus with a small knife. Angus stumbles back, he wasn't expecting that.

youtu.be/Q8z4SEbsqbw

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.