Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > The Satanic Cult

New Reply

Started by Spartan203 , Oct 30th 2017 17:35

Luithin_ - Nov 8th 2017 22:17

Adrian walks out into the woods. With a flashlight. (duh.) Finding a open field he lays down on his back and stares at the sky.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Nov 8th 2017 22:29

The girl was the one who done something and she was the one Angus wanted to sacrifice. Angus goes and grabs the girl who was crying. She wishes she wouldn't of done what she did. Angus throws her on the ground and dose a ritual to sacrifice her. "Please don't kill me" The girl said as tears filled her eyes. "You will be re-born in hell... So, have a nice day in hell." Angus said in a calm voice. He then stabs her in the heart and he watches her fade away. He stands up and leaves. People stare at him as he walks the down street because he was covered in blood.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Nov 8th 2017 22:39

Angus acts like he is not being talked to for awhile. He turns his head as he walks. "What did I do?" There was another gap of silence "Lets just say your next if you don't stop snooping in my business." Angus said in a serious voice as he walked and kept close watch to his surroundings.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Nov 8th 2017 22:48

Keith finds himself snorting something. Once finished he staggers off into the woods where he collapses.
Adrian continues to lay in the field.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Nov 8th 2017 22:53

"Then why the hell did you a-" A gunshot echoed through the street, Angus's body jerked as the gunshot went off. He fell to the ground Still breathing. Surprisingly he didn't die as he was shot. Blood came out of his mouth as he made a gaging like sound. People screamed and ran down the street in a mad rush to get out of that street, It was quickly cleared. the guy who shot him was nowhere to be seen. Was anyone going to help him? Or are they just going to let the evil son of a bitch die?

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Nov 8th 2017 23:06

"No I haven't reached my full meaning to be on this world man... I will be fine." Angus sounded out of breath. He slowly sat up. the gunshot barley missed his heart. "Erh" He made a sound as he struggled to stand up but he got on his feet.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Nov 8th 2017 23:11

"I've survived worse than this, Trust me." Angus said as he waked. He didn't know were he was going.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Nov 8th 2017 23:26

Soon another man comes running out of an ally he goes by the name of Drake. He runs over to Angus and grabs his arm "What the hell is wrong with you!" Drake said in and angary voice as he jerked Angus by his arm.

{Drake below.}

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Nov 9th 2017 15:58

{No, Were just getting started! Make a sheet.}

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Nov 10th 2017 13:32

{Accepted, Join in.}

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.