Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > The Satanic Cult

New Reply

Started by Spartan203 , Oct 30th 2017 17:35

Luithin_ - Dec 26th 2017 20:07

Adrian had decided to not kill Keith. But still he kept him tied to the bed. Keith was panicked and thought he was going to die that night. Adrian walks out side of the place and down the street. He saw the girl that was at the cult with a guy. Adrian lowers his head and continues walking.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 26th 2017 22:56

Adrian turns his head and takes notice of a familiar shaped man behind him. Tall and lanky. Was it the guy that gave the speech? He stops and approaches the guy.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 26th 2017 23:02

"Mason right? I was wondering if you would like to come sing with me at this bar?" Adrian asks looking up at him since Mason was a bit taller.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 26th 2017 23:20

Adrian spins on his heel and leads the way to an older bar. He leads the way inside and onstage.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 26th 2017 23:23

'Oh no...' Adrian thinks before snatching it away from the guy. He had not really planned. "So want to do Say10, and I Love The Dead?" Adrian asks not speaking into the microphone.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 26th 2017 23:30

"That works just fine!" Adrian says handing him the mic and stepping to the side.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 31st 2017 20:11

Adrian was silent as he took notice that Mason was waving him over. He heads over to him. What did he want?

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 31st 2017 20:23

Adrian nods agreeing with the taller Mason. "You start it off." Adrian says standing beside of Mason in front of the mic.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 31st 2017 23:43

Adrian does the songs with Mason. When their faces get close he puts there foreheads together and puts the mic between them. After the songs that they did he was still when Mason did what he did and went to the bar. Adrian watched him walk over but then decided to continue. First he does I Love The Dead by Alice Cooper.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Jan 1st 2018 02:05

(What are you doing?)

Angus was still in pain from last night, would he make it to tomorrow? He stands up and walks out of the coffee shop and heads back to the shack he had been staying in and grabs something then heads back to town were he heard someone playing 'I love the dead' inside of a bar, he heads inside.

Edited Jan 1st 2018 02:05

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.