Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Tensho Era (1580)

New Reply

Started by FluffyNeko , May 8th 2019 17:10

FluffyNeko - Dec 6th 2019 21:26

Kumari was surprised by what she heard him say but it didn't take long for her to get angry. She said "Well why would they do that? Other gods and goddesses seem to be horrible to humans. When I said they like to torment humans I might doing stuff during wars or start them and laugh as they watch. My parents weren't like that thankfully." Kumari sniffed the air to see how close her sister is so she could tell her sister, but she also smelled a demon which didn't help her anger. Kumari went to the door and put her hand on the doorknob and looked to Leif and said "I'll be back Leif if you leave and don't want us to find you that's fine. You should know if you don't leave a note we will look for you for a bit okay? I'm leaving right now because there is a demon outside. If you leave be careful.” She smiled and went on the porch but did t close the door.

Kami looked mad at the demon as it growled at her. She got closer to it while being careful. Kami growled at it as she got closer she was close enough that the light from the fire, made it clearly seen that she had fox ears and nine tails.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Dec 7th 2019 02:15

Leif was rather shocked by the sudden reveal of some demon showing up, but he wasn't about to run like some useless human. Leif followed after Kumari,

"I will accompany you on this quest, I will not let no demon hurt someone with such a kind heart," he said, a smile on his face and in that moment, his eyes glowed a faint silver colour, with markings traveling down his arm, neck and face also glowing that same colour. It stayed whilst he followed Kumari into the unknown.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 7th 2019 03:25

Aragorn let out a low growl as another god and a human think approached him. Can’t anybody get a decent meal around here without people bothering ya?
Turning away from the humans, he take a few menacing steps towards the new group. His blood red eyes burning threw them like flames.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 7th 2019 03:29

Kumari smiled at Leif and said as she aheaded to her sister. "Your right we can't let my sister get hurt. Do you need a weapon Leif?" Kumari opened a water portal and pulled out both hers and her sisters' katanas. She looked at Leif decided to ask another question "Well I'm going to be extremely sneaky so I'm just going to set a sword out for you." Kumari grabbed a sword and sat it on the ground. A puddle of water dropped to the ground soaking Kumari who is now a white bunny that has blue eyes. She waved to Leif as she hopped closer to her sister.

Kami growled some more as she stepped closer she had fire in her hands. The tip of her ears and tails were on fire as well. They did not like most demons. They only like one demon so far who is their friend.

Edited Dec 7th 2019 03:32

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Dec 7th 2019 03:45

Leif looked down at the sword on the ground and smirked. As if he needed a weapon, his tongue was enough for him. Realising Kumari wanted some sort of sneak attack, Leif decided to create a sort of mist.

With his hands outstretched, he closed his eyes and spoke to the air, "Grow and darken, coat the wood in dull night," Leif demanded the air and as he told it what to do, it began to morph and change into a deep, dark grey fog, covering the area around all of them in the disguising mist. Once the magic was done, Leif fell to his knees, his breathing becoming a little more heavy than normal.

"Hopefully that will help," Leif then muttered to himself through ragged breathing.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 7th 2019 04:22

Kumari turned back to normal as the fog appeared slowly made her way to her sister by using her nose she bumped into Kami and gave her, her sword. They both said at the same time "Did you- I guess not.." Kumari realized it could've been Leif but she couldn't see nor smell her way to him because the fog was so thick. Kumari put the fire on Kami out which made smoke. Kami coughed a bit as the fog a appeared but both of the girls coughed when Kumair put Kami's flames out.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 7th 2019 04:23

(@SomeOrdinaryGuy yes this is still open)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 7th 2019 04:30

Aragorn took note of the heavy fog that filled the air. He was not going to have any of this. Looking to Bendix and Nicolas, he turned back to the flaming god. Fire did not scare him.
Transforming into his human form, he stares down the god as a wicked grin grew across his lips. His eyes remained like a fiery blaze of the fires of hell. This god thought she was all big and bad, but in reality she was nothing but a scared traumatized little girl!
Aragorn let out a mocking laugh at the now two goddesses.

Nicolas stared blankly at the scene. Where had this sudden fog came from and what where these random women doing in the woods. Nicolas wondered when he recognized the ladies. They had healed Bendix earlier when he had been severely wounded.

Bendix found himself dumbfounded when a thick dark fog engulfed the land. He could see the camp and his brother, but the fog was too thick to see much more. He heard the laugh of someone. But whom was out in the woods at this time of night? And what had happened to that wolf?

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Dec 7th 2019 05:29

Leif coughed a little. He wished he could get rid of the fog but he had to wait for his energy to come back first, "Hello! Are you unharmed!?" he called out hoping they would hear him. Leif went to stand but his legs were trembling, still he could make his way over to what he thought was fire but turned out to be the demon. He stumbled backwards after almost running into him, once again his eyes and marking along his body glowing a bright silver, allowing him to see a little better in the fog, "Fade," he said, his words instantly making the fog fade a little. Not completely but enough for everyone to see at least a little bit, silhouette and shapes but nothing much more.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 7th 2019 05:35

Kumari's ears twitched when she heard Leif she looked back but couldn't see she looked back infront of herself and seen the silhouette of Leif. Both Kumari and Kami's eye went wide when they seen glowing marks on Leif. Kumari went closer and crouched down beside Leif and "Leif are you okay? You kinda glowing and it seems like your stumbling around." Kami walked infront of Leif and unsheathed her sword and hot in a fighting stance.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.