Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > Killer in the Shadows

New Reply

Started by Luithin_ , Apr 9th 2017 21:44

Luithin_ - Apr 23rd 2017 16:31

(not hunting season just yet just so you know, but she could not know that possibly. there is no hunting is summer)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 23rd 2017 16:41

Dullahan shakes his head removing some of the blood from his hair. "I might be able to get some help from the campers." he thought. he started jogging for there camp. he stopped and turned around slowly. a guy who swore he would kill Dullahan stood there with a large hunting rifle. "who did you shoot and just gut?" the guy said smiling creepily to him. "I killed one of my Bulls for meat." he said as he raised his hands. "I don't believe you, you killed my Best Friend Bill." the guy said with a start face. "NOW IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" the slightly over weight man said right before he shot Dullahan in the shoulder. he fell to the ground. the guy came up to him "nighty night" the large man said. Dullahan quickly rolled over right before the man tried to shoot him... again. Dullahan stood up and threw a knife right into the large guys chest. (more of a dagger) Dullahan walked up to him and knelt down beside of him. the guy was still alive. "now you get to see Bill again." he said as he pulled the knife out and stabbed it back into him. it killed the man. he drug the body back to his house. he started walking for the other peoples camp. (he had put a old brown blanket over the body) he walked holding his shoulder where it had been shot. (still completely covered in cow blood. and a little human) +2 more gun shot if you did not read closely)

Edited Apr 23rd 2017 16:46

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 23rd 2017 17:03

he walked threw the woods to there camp. he was only now almost half a mile away. he was losing plenty of blood. he became slightly light headed. he slowed his walking. 5 Minuets later after becoming light headed. he was light headed the whole 5 minutes. Dullahan fell to the ground unconscious. his bleeding slowed down alot. it was starting to stop. he laid unconscious in the forest on the dirt path connecting his house to the camp

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 23rd 2017 21:39

he soon re awoke. he slowly stood up and walked to there camp. he walked right past them into the cabin. he went and got the first-aid kit and removed the bullet and doctored the wound then wrapped it.
Dullahan then walked outside of the cabin and flicked the bloody used bullet onto the newly waxed car.

Edited Apr 23rd 2017 21:41

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 24th 2017 16:08

(uhh its a mile away threw thick dark woods so u no see what happened)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 24th 2017 16:12

"welllll... I was getting food, I gutted the cow while it was hanging up, and the guts got all over me but all this just isn't cow blood." Dullahan said rubbing back of his neck slightly. "I only shot two of those gunshots the other three, kind of a long story."

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 25th 2017 10:21

"well i was, then and... old friend showed up and blamed me for shooting his brother, Bill, in which i am whom who did not do that" Dullahan stood there looking at her. "what do you think happened?" he asked her

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 25th 2017 16:42

(she docent care he is drenched in blood? *no offence ment ;) haha. I don't understand why uh cert or what ever his name is still cleaning his car lol)

"oh hello, I don't believe I've ever met you Ma'am, I'm Dullahan. Dullahan said bowing his head very slightly being kind. "I'm sorry if I disturbed you..." Dullahan apologized. he reaches up his shirt realizing a bullet is surfacing to his skin where he can get it. he pulls it out and buts the wrapping back over the wounds. he looks at the bloody used bullet that he hold in his hand.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Apr 25th 2017 17:15

Carter washed his car off again

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 25th 2017 17:17

(is that all your going to do in this rp? for the last 10 pages that's all you've been doing)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.