Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > Killer in the Shadows

New Reply

Started by Luithin_ , Apr 9th 2017 21:44

Luithin_ - Jun 8th 2017 11:25

He stabs a knife into the wall beside of her head. He pulls it from the wall and back up.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jun 8th 2017 15:41

Dullahan laughs at her. He head upstairs and bolts the basement door shut so they cant get out.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jun 9th 2017 01:25

?

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jun 9th 2017 16:50

(Accepted, but I don't know how to join you in. you come looking for your friends? and you came camping at this old camp. there is a local who has lived here who is a killer. he catches you and locks you up~ is that good enough?)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jun 9th 2017 19:42

Dullahan re opens the door and peeks his head inside. "Are you willing to eat anything?" He asked as he shut the door and re bolted it. He went and got a syringe and made a small insert into two cans of beans. He put poison in it. it would knock them out quite fast.
(This hole is very small and you would have to look closely to see it.)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jun 9th 2017 20:06

Soon he brings down two cans of beans and two bowls, also two bottles of water and two can openers. He gave them each one of each.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jun 9th 2017 20:09

"You see I could not have poisoned a closed can." Dullahan said smiling at her.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jun 9th 2017 20:26

"Don't call me that! And not every thing is possible kid." Dullahan said watching them

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jun 9th 2017 20:31

"Well for your information I don't know how to weald. And what did you do with that can opener?" Dullahan said looking down on them.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jun 9th 2017 21:17

"Give it here now or you will regret it." Dullahan said to Kayla.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.