Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > Killer in the Shadows

New Reply

Started by Luithin_ , Apr 9th 2017 21:44

Spartan203 - Apr 13th 2017 21:00

"you want to help?" Chant asked

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 13th 2017 21:01

"it will be fun, your gonna make her go alone? well be like that." He had the horse gallop to the house. "what you name I never got it" He said having Phantom run. (Phantom is fast and very Agile and Very Strong.)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 13th 2017 21:16

(gtg be back on in an bit!)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 13th 2017 23:41

(ok back an the coat of the horse is buckskin the horses name is Buck)
"yeah I have trained them my self, they are good horses. but they are for work not to be pets so don't pamper him." Dullahan said before he whistled a high tone. Phantoms ears perked up, he came on Dullahan's command. He climbed on. "so what type of terrain do you want to ride?" he asked looking at her

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 14th 2017 10:48

"then woods I guess we will stick to the trail, follow me." Dullahan said starting for the simple riding train threw the woods.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 14th 2017 20:06

"you know how to ride a horse right?" Dullahan turned around on Phantom and smiled as he asked. "be careful when we get going"

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 15th 2017 15:06

"ok then come on or ill leave ya" Dullahan said as he had Phantom fast trot up the trail

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 15th 2017 18:56

they started the trail threw the woods, it went past camp so he could drop her off on their way back.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 16th 2017 16:47

Dullahan had Phantom speed up and run past the camo. "try to keep up please phantom don't like to wait"

(Phantom is a bigger, stronger, and possibly faster then Buck.)
ill put the horses stuff soo cuz I want to)

Friesian: Height: The height for this breed is 17 hands. This approximates to 68 inches to the withers of the horse. Average height for horse breeds is 15.0 hands or 60 inches. Therefore, the Friesian Horse is taller than most horse breeds.
Weight: The Friesian Horse weighs 1,450 pounds, which is 425 pounds heavier than the average horse breed.

Quarter: Height: The height for this breed is 17 hands. This approximates to 68 inches to the withers of the horse. Average height for horse breeds is 15.0 hands or 60 inches. Therefore, the American Quarter Horse is taller than most horse breeds.
Weight: The American Quarter Horse weighs 1,075 pounds, which is 50 pounds heavier than the average horse breed.

(ok lets continue)

Edited Apr 16th 2017 16:47

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.