Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > Crystal Lake Idoits

New Reply

Started by FluffyNeko , Jun 12th 2019 06:09

FluffyNeko - Aug 3rd 2019 23:57

Katelyn and Emmalyn stopped swimming at sunset they both went to there own rooms and changed into some warm clothes. Katelyn goes outside and starts a fire and starts to go and get fire wood. Meanwhile Emmalyn is getting a book out of her bag and goes and reads by the fire.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Sep 5th 2019 22:32

Josey helped Katelyn get fire wood for their fire. Moving his hair out of his face with his pinky finger, he looked at the others at the camp. He honestly didn't really know them, besides Taylor.
Carefully placing the wood on the best places on the fire, he looks to Emmalyn after he had placed all the wood. With a warm smile he spoke "How do you do? Whacha readin' there?"

Taylor had joined the others outside at dark. She helped start the fire, since she was good at starting fire. Moving out of the way of Josey, she sat on the opposite side of the fire, and watched the other people interact.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Sep 5th 2019 22:48

Leaning on a tree Felix watches them, he was sharpening one of his knives. Felix was about to say something but he didn't. Slowly but elegantly Felix approached the fire. Having a seat by himself he throws his knife in the air with a fancy trick before catching it and continuing to sharpen it.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Oct 5th 2019 00:30

Emmalyn looked at Josey and said "It's The cellar. You've probably never heard of it." Katelyn walked back towards camp and bumped into someone standing nearby she went to the fire and place some wood in it while also set some aside. Katelyn turned back to the guy she bumped into and she apologized.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Oct 5th 2019 02:05

Felix throws is knife at a tree, it stabs into the center of the tree, but there was someone standing there, it likely cut side of their face, but Felix paid no attention as he watched the fire.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Oct 18th 2019 23:04

A vicious smile grew across Felix's face "Well, my mother was a bit of a bitch, so I guess I am in fact a son of a bitch!" He said sarcastic like before a laugh burst out of his mouth.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Oct 20th 2019 00:40

Katelyn snickered then left to get more fire wood. After putting her book away Emmalyn went to help her collect fire wood except Emmalyn went to get some from beside one of the cabins before she left she said "Josey could you help me get fire wood for the cabins for tonight?"

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Oct 20th 2019 00:59

Taylor just sat there and watched the newcomer approach and get sliced. Brushing her hair out of her face, she watched the others split up. Taylor heads to find wood for the cabins also.

Josey nodded his head to Emma and silently followed behind her. Once out of sight and earshot from the others he decided to question her. "So... Do you know that kind of creepy black haired guy? Also, I think he may need stitches.." Josey asked Emma as he walked with her.

Edited Oct 20th 2019 01:00

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Oct 20th 2019 01:13

Emmalyn looks at Josey and says "No I don't know him what about you? And it's probably not bad enough to need stitches."

Katelyn found a log near the cabin with the fire wood and she decides to drag it so she can cut it into pieces with an axe.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Oct 20th 2019 01:23

Felix watches as everyone leaves, except Danny. He looks at him with a smile as he gets up and gets his knife before walking over behind Danny, hiring him in the head with back of the knife, knocking him out, but hits him a couple more times before soaking him in alcohol and throwing him in the blazing fire, Felix stands and watches and Danny quickly catches a blaze in the fire pit, he couldn't help but smile. Felix grabs a random jacket after he ensures that Danny is dead. Throwing the jacket on him he pulls him out and pats him down before dragging him down to the water and tossing him in then pulling him back out, making it seem like a accident. "Holy f*** guys f***ing Danny just fell in the fire! I think he is f***in dead!" Felix yells in a worrying voice, although not actually caring, he shakes him around a little, trying to make it seem more understandable.

Edited Oct 20th 2019 01:27

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.