Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > Crystal Lake Idoits

New Reply

Started by FluffyNeko , Jun 12th 2019 06:09

Spartan203 - Jun 12th 2019 08:07

"Yeah I know right." Felix says with a slight chuckle as he puts one of his hands on his car. "So, what makes you think that I am taking it into the woods?" Felix asks Katlyn with a smile. Felix watches as the woman he was talking to was nearly tackled by a familiar face, It was Emmalyn. Felix wanted to see if she would notice him, Felix finishes pumping his gas and goes in the store to pay, he grabs some water and a pizza that was in the store. Felix pays before walking out the door and back to his car, he puts the stuff he had just bought in the back seat. He walks around the front of the car and opens the drivers side door.

Edited Jun 15th 2019 02:26

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jun 12th 2019 08:16

Emmalyn looks out the window and sees Felix and almost hoped out the window but realized Katelyn would yell her. Emmalyn decided to just say something "Pssh not even gonna say Felix?" Emmalyn kept herself from yelling so Katelyn wouldn't yell.

Katelyn walked in and grabbed some snacks and drinks and then bought them and paid for the gas. Katelyn walked out holding the bag of stuff. Katelyn walked back to the truck and heard Emmalyn talk to the man she was talking to. When Emmalyn was done talking Katelyn said "two things one: I was being sarcastic and two: I don't actually know if you are but coming out this way where else would you go?" Katelyn got in the truck to hear Emmalyn say "We're headed to Camp Crystal Lake Felix."

Edited Jun 12th 2019 08:16

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Jun 12th 2019 08:27

"I was just waiting to see if you noticed me." Felix says with a smile "I almost thought that you didn't recognize me." He says as he gets in his car, Felix gives Katelyn a dirty look as she was being rude and a know it all for no reason. "Maybe I was just going the long way to the city." Felix says to Katelyn sarcastically. Felix then looks back to Emmalyn "Yeah, I already knew that Emmalyn, also I will follow you." Felix says as he starts his car and waits to leave.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jun 12th 2019 08:31

Katelyn made tsk sound and started her truck and drove to Camp Crystal Lake. Emmalyn being loud the whole way there.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jun 12th 2019 10:00

Josey had taken a shower and put on some clean cloths. Sitting out on the porch, he was writing something. It was a blues rock song he named ‘Mystic River.’

Taylor sat silently in the front seat of the truck with the window rolled down. She was glad to finally get back out into nature.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Jun 12th 2019 16:39

Felix put his car in gear and followed them from a distance, he didn't want his car hit with rocks from their truck. Going down the gravel road Felix drives rather slow and far behind the truck. Arriving in behind them at the cabin Felix parks away from the truck and gets out, looking around he wondered if they all were staying in the same cabin? Felix walks down to the lake...

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jun 13th 2019 14:12

Katelyn put her own bag on her back after taking a camera out and started taking pictures she got a few of Emmalyn and Taylor. Katelyn took a few of a couple cabins. When Katelyn was looking through them she notice there was someone in a couple she walked up to Josey and said " I accidentally took a couple pictures with you in them, delete them if you want." She handed him the camera then she was knocked into the cabin door by Emmalyn. With a loud thud Katelyn hit the floor.

Emmalyn giggled as Katelyn took pictures because it's been a long time since she took pictures willingly. Emmalyn ran after Katelyn when she went to a cabin and talked to someone. Emmalyn decided to get her attention by tackling her in a hug, that didn't work out. Katelyn hit the floor with a loud thud and Emmalyn started apologizing. She almost freaked out when she seen Katelyns angry face. Emmalyn ran towards the lake in fear of what Katelyn would do. She ran past Felix and hid under a lifeguard chair.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jun 13th 2019 16:59

Josey stands up from the steps that lead onto the cabin's porch. "Erm, no you can keep them. I quite like having my picture taken or being in pictures." Josey goes to and her the camera back but she already went inside. Standing there in silence he watched as another girl tackled the girl that had the camera. Once she ran off, he went inside and offered Katelyn a hand up.

Taylor had just taken her suit case out of the bed of the truck when she took notice of Emmalyn running and hiding under a lifeguard tower. She must have done something she shouldn't of...

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Jun 15th 2019 03:30

Felix, walking over to his car opens the trunk and pulls out two large duffle bags, but leaves the others. He closes the trunk and locks his car before walking inside the first cabin and around Joesy. Felix places his stuff in one of the rooms before placing his sunglasses on the nightstand and walking over to Joesy, Felix does a slight bow "Well I'm Felix and you must me Joesy, am I right?" Felix says with a smile a slight chuckle.

Edited Jun 15th 2019 03:33

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.