Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > Crystal Lake Idoits

New Reply

Started by FluffyNeko , Jun 12th 2019 06:09

Luithin_ - Jun 15th 2019 15:29

"Yes, I'm Josey Wales." Josey chuckles. "No, no I'm messing with you. I'm Josey Bell." Josey introduced himself to Felix. Walking outside he spots a familiar face. Taylor. Walking up to her, he kisses her on each cheek. "Good to see you again lady Taylor." Josey takes one of her suitcases.

Taylor was used to how Josey greeted her. "And you to, Josey." Taylor grabs the second suitcase of hers and leads him to the ladies cabin and into the room she liked best. "You can just sit it down on the bed." She says as she tosses the suitcase she had on the bed.

Josey follows her and puts her suitcase on her bed before heading back outside. Walking up beside of Katelyn Josey speaks. "So your a photographer?"

Taylor stays in her room where she begins to unpack all of her stuff. They would be staying here for like a week, so she brought a few clothing options and some other stuff.
Placing all of her cloths in her dresser, and putting her other stuff where it belongs, she puts the empty suitcases under her bed.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jul 3rd 2019 01:22

Katelyn looked at Josey and said "somewhat I actually take pictures then draw then in my sketchbook. Speaking of which I almost forgot it in the truck so if you'll excuse me." Katelyn then walked to the truck and got her sketchbook.

Emmalyn ran down to the lake and took her shirt and shorts off revealing her bathing suit. Emmalyn ran onto the dock and decided to jump in she just swam around.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jul 7th 2019 00:30

(Accepted)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jul 26th 2019 22:50

Katelyn looked at Danny and said "Hi Danny I'm Katelyn and the goofball swimming is Emmalyn. Also not much fun yet since the fun is telling scary stories." Katelyn smirked as she spoke.

Emmalyn shudder in the water at what Katelyn said and she got out and went to Katelyn and said "Katelyn come swim or is it you don't know how to?" Emmalyn knew she could but had to provoke her so she would. Her plan didn't work she just got yelled at so Emmalyn sat where she was and listened to Katelyns lecture.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jul 27th 2019 03:03

(Accepted)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jul 27th 2019 17:43

“Ah, so I see we have another new arrival!” Josey says in his usual thick British accent. Moving his hair out of his face, he approached the group. He wondered how many more people would join them. If any. The more the merrier! “I’m Josey Bell.”

After unpacking her stuff, and setting up her room, Taylor joined the others by the bank of the lake. “Kate, stop lecturing Emma for pities sake! We are here to have fun.” Taylor looks at Danny with interest. He seemed like a interesting character. “I’m Taylor Taupin. A pleasure to meet you.”

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jul 27th 2019 17:54

Katelyn looks at Taylor and says "This is fun to me cause she's now pouting and while she pouts I'll be swimming" Katelyn walks to the dock takes her shirt and shorts off revealing her swimsuit. Katelyn looked at Emmalyn and chuckled and dove into the water.

Emmalyn watched Katelyn swim with a tiny smile and said "My plan worked." She went down to the dock and sat on the edge with her feet in the water getting splashed by Katelyn every now and again.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jul 31st 2019 00:07

(After almost everyone dies there will be another killer kinda like new people show up and a new killer comes but if Felix lives he will also be there kinda like killer vs killer kind of thing)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Aug 1st 2019 00:57

(Sure thing!)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Aug 3rd 2019 23:47

(Time skip to night)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.