Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Cobra Kai Roleplay

New Reply

Started by Rock_God , May 24th 2022 23:11

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 12:08

It's okay, I was just making sure that everybody is included. :)

Meanwhile, Miguel turned to look over at his father. "Are you just as cold as I am?" He asked him.

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 12:11

"Well I guess I better just get this over with." Miguel said while plugging his nose and dunking other and then came up to the surface shrieking. (Btw Leni, DJ is going to be in this too!! :D)

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 12:16

"Well, it was really rather interesting meeting y__" Miguel began before glancing up at a man behind Sonnie doing a handstand on a bright blue surfboard that had matching trunks. He also had short dirty blonde hair and light bluish-greenish eyes. "Cool!" He exclaimed in a gasp of astonishment.

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 12:18

"Uh oh, he better not be doing what I think he's doing." Miguel said as he was afraid that he was about to get grabbed.

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 12:22

Miguel came back up to the surface screaming.

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 12:27

"I know, but why did you do that for? And what's going on over on the beach? It looks like there's about to be a concert or something." Miguel said looking over at the empty stage. (Katy, you still there?)

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 12:30

"And where did that girl go to?" Miguel wondered looking around. (Katy, DJ is about to be introduced and he's in nothing but his swimming trunks, you're going to miss it!! XD)

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 12:34

(Maybe we should take a break until @LeniTheAther gets back, like I said before she loves DJ and if she misses him topless and just in his swimming trunks, I'm NEVER going to hear the end of it. LOL XD I hope she gets back soon though. :)

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 12:38

(Yay!! You're back!! :D)

"Was that the guy doing the handstand?" Miguel wondered.

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 12:41

Meanwhile a whole group of girls started chasing the other man and crowding him as he walked onto the beach screaming and taking pictures.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.