Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Cobra Kai Roleplay

New Reply

Started by Rock_God , May 24th 2022 23:11

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 13:44

"Bye!" Miguel exclaimed as he ran off stage and into the restroom and DJ heaved a sigh. "Well, that went well." He said sarcastically.

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 13:44

(And LOL Sonnie!! XD)

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 14:00

(Sorry phone call again hold on.)

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 14:00

Miguel started pacing and breathing heavily inside the restroom.

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 14:15

"Sonnie, can you stall the crowd?" DJ asked her. (Leni's response)

Miguel was still busy breathing heavily and pacing. (Johnny's response)

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 14:19

"I'm a p**sy alright? It was one thing performing in front of you guys, but now you're expecting me to do it in front of strangers." He told him.

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 14:25

"Ooh,..ahh!!" The crowd exclaimed while DJ hurried back towards Johnny and Miguel.

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 14:41

"Miguel, singing and performing isn't about making everybody love you, it's about doing what you love and loving it yourself and that's what makes people fall in love with you anyways." DJ told him. "Just go out there and have fun, I'm not that kind of judge." He said as Miguel raised an eyebrow. "He's a judge t__" he began. "Not now Miguel! I'll explain later." DJ told him.

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 14:49

"Are you guys ready to give them a show they'll never forget?" DJ questioned them with a grin as Miguel slowly smiled back at him and silently silently nodded.

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 14:56

As Miguel ran back outside DJ turned back towards Johnny. "That's why they always say that I move in mysterious ways." He said as he unfolded his angel wings while they protruded from his sides and his body glowed while a halo appeared over his head. "And that's why they also call me The Rock God, because it's a play on words." He explained with a grin and a wink while he revealed his true identity to him.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.