Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Cobra Kai Roleplay

New Reply

Started by Rock_God , May 24th 2022 23:11

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 15:07

DJ chuckled. "Hey, I'm just like everybody else,.. but then again if I wasn't the whole thing about being made in my image wouldn't make an awful lot of sense now would it? I'm just glad I can still look like this at two thousand years old,.. or about anyways." He said before cracking his back. "Of course the bones sure feel like it, thankfully it doesn't affect my key-raught-tay though!!" He exclaimed excitedly. "For defense only of course." He said with a grin before kicking the restroom door open. "Ya!!" He cried out.

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 15:14

"Just remember though, this will be our secret." DJ said while placing a finger to his lips with another grin and wing as he stopped glowing, lost his halo, and folded up his wings. "After all, if the whole world knew who I was it would sort of defeat the purpose of having faith in me now wouldn't it? That's why Sonnie and I keep it hush, hush for the most part." He explained.

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 15:37

DJ: Yo everyone! The Deej here and I sure hope you are enjoying the roleplay so far as much as I am. I am going to go grab a shower, so we are going to have a short intermission. Feel free to talk amongst yourselves and keep on rocking!! :D (Rilly: Be back shortly. :)

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 16:09

DJ: Alright guys, just drying off now, brb! That's right Katy, I'm soaking wet in nothing but a towel right now. ;)

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 16:25

(I'm back for now guys!! :D)

"Are you guys ready to rock!?" DJ cried out as he and Miguel hurried back onto the stage and DJ grabbed his electric guitar.

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 16:28

"This is my new friend Miguel and he's a little bit nervous so why don't you guys cheer him on while I work on our wardrobe change." DJ suggested. "Huh?" Miguel wondered and his eyeballs nearly popped out of their sockets as it magically was starting to change before his eyes.

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 16:35

Miguel was now wearing a bright red ringmaster's too and a pair of black pants and shoes. "What in the world?" He whispered questioningly in a gasp. "How did___ how did he__" he said while turning to the side and examining himself up and down as the crowd chanted his name along with DJ's.

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 16:40

That's when suddenly DJ turned to him again and made a cane and a black top hat appear inside his hands and Miguel shrieked. "A-A-Are you a wizard or something?" He questioned him with uncertainty.

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 16:50

"Dad!" Miguel exclaimed.

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 17:20

(Sorry about that busy right now, I will be back after dinner. :)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.