Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Cobra Kai Roleplay

New Reply

Started by Rock_God , May 24th 2022 23:11

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 12:43

(I'm going to let Leni give the next response since she's on simp control. XD)

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 12:54

"DJ over here!" One of the woman exclaimed while snapping the picture. "DJ can I have an autograph?" Another one wondered making DJ chuckle. "I'm sorry ladies, I have to start setting up for the concert, later alright?" He questioned while putting on his sunglasses and strutting towards the stage. "Wow, the girls really like him." Miguel said.

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 12:58

"I wonder what kind of music he plays." Miguel said as he heard a chant of DJ's name start to break out.

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 13:02

"Dad, do you mind? I can't see." Miguel said raising his arms above his head already knowing that he was strong enough to pick him up now.

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 13:05

(Lol that sounds just like Johnny, but I just had him say that to get you involved. XD)

"Fine, want to come with me then?" He asked him.

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 13:18

Before Miguel could say anything DJ spoke up. "Before we get rocking is a Mister Johnny Lawerence out in the crowd today!?" He exclaimed into the microphone. "What the__" Miguel began as he turned to look at Sonnie.

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 13:20

"Dad, I'm Miguel, you're Johnny." He reminded him. "How does he know you though?"

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 13:24

"You're friends with a rock star?" Miguel asked him while widening his eyes in complete and utter disbelief while following his dad onto the stage. "Oh and Miguel Diaz Lawerence is with him, the word around town is he's a performer too." DJ said with a grin as Miguel started feeling sickish inside.

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 13:28

(Brb guys phone call.)

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 13:39

"You want me to sing,.. in front of everybody?" Miguel questioned anxiously with a gulp.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.