Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Cobra Kai Roleplay

New Reply

Started by Rock_God , May 24th 2022 23:11
Previous123456789...6566Next

Rock_God - May 24th 2022 23:11

Calling @LeniTheAnther and @the_mad_wolf. :)

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 24th 2022 23:16

DJ: Okay guys, this is the first time I'm doing this but I assume it works like a DM roleplay. So, I figure that @the_mad_wolf and I can just continue our roleplay on here and Sonnette and everybody else can just go ahead and jump in. Sonnie, would you like to make an introduction for me because this is the first time I've spoken to Wolfie. :)

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 24th 2022 23:22

DJ: Yeah and I am both a rock star and God in human form,.. but I do believe that Wolfie (hopefully he doesn't mind me calling him that) has headed to bed so,.. maybe I can just go ahead and catch you up with the plot and we can all roleplay on here tomorrow. :)

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 24th 2022 23:33

Okay so everybody knows this is DJ talking now so I'm not going to keep saying it. XD (Short for David James btw. ;) So, this is what's currently going on. I am doing Miguel and all of the other Cobra Kai characters. Wolfie is doing Johnny and what just happened is that Johnny and Carmen were lucky enough to catch Miguel before he flew off to Mexico and Carmen told them since Johnny and her were dating he could legally adopt Miguel.

He did and now Robby is upset because he had no knowledge of this and has always resented Miguel since he believes his father still favors him over his own biological son. Miguel is mad at Robby because he kicked him over the balcony for one and he's trying to come in-between him and Robby so they challenged each other to a fight and the winner would leave town and Johnny and the other alone.

Now Miguel is having second thoughts because he doesn't really want to leave Johnny, but he is afraid of backing down on the fight because that would make him a chicken and a coward. Johnny told him that it was okay to say no and he brought him to the beach to calm him down was the last place we left off and I think that basically sums things up. :)

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 24th 2022 23:42

Alright baby now calm down it's only a story lol and oh yeah the concept of darate has already been introduced. So yeah, it's really getting interesting and I'll be curious to see how you fit into the story. Maybe you meet them at the beach or something. :) Hopefully wolfie doesn't mind me doing this because I think it will be really cool having a three-way roleplay going on and all three of us are friends on here and we all like each other so it's not like there are any Robbies or Miguels in the group. XD (Of course being God I love everybody so,.. umm,.. yeah!! :D)

Rilly: I also apologize if he's an unbeliever btw.

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 24th 2022 23:53

DJ: NO!! Don't invite Leni there's already enough problems going on in this story we don't need more of them. Come on, even you have to agree with that. At least wait until things calm down first.

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 00:00

"Sonnie, it's late at night for one and for two we're waiting for our other friend to show up remember? Patience is a virtue." DJ told her with a grin. And let's just see how patient Katy is to see me in my swimming trunks again hehe. ;)

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 00:06

Please don't lol but I'm thinking of singing this song at the beach. :D

www.youtube.com/watch?v=83KB-BM5lXI

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 00:18

Now I would ask @SGTVoltron if he would like to join as well but I think that we're the only two people out of this group who know him for one,.. and for two, we're doing an entirely different roleplay storyline so I'm not sure how it would combine. So, unless everybody is in agreement about him joining this one, then I think it would probably make more sense to keep our roleplay private. Especially since he plays Johnny as well. (That and in ours right now everyone is on vacation in the Rockies not on the beach. XD)

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 00:29

"Well, I'll be right back,.. nature calls." DJ said.

Heart this
0 likes

Previous123456789...6566Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.