Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Bessarion High School

New Reply

Started by Lizziejo , Sep 6th 2017 18:23

Lizziejo - Sep 10th 2017 22:29

Ashliel helped the nurses bring the boy to the medical wing. She wasn't sure what had happened but if she was the cause of it then she had to take responsibility. The nurses thanked her and she jogged back to the main hall.

The room had cleared out mostly as the bell had rung. Ashliel found her name and class and dashed to the left. She scanned the door signs looking for her room. '312...313...315!'

She smoothed her jacket out and entered the classroom, finding a seat in the back where she wouldn't be bothered. 'Made it just in time. Thankfully.'

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 11th 2017 16:50

( @XCandyKingX accepted, feel free to join at any time )

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 11th 2017 17:16

Ashliel stifled a groan, 'Great privacy breaker is here.' She rested her chin on her upright palm lazily as she stared at the clock. '8 more hours in this boring place.'

She sighed helplessly, she figured even if she didn't have any abilities that they had school for the normals.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 11th 2017 17:29

(I don't mind being the homeroom teacher and maybe defense class can be after so everyone has a chance to find out everyone's powers? Like the teacher has a list that says each kids ability. And maybe pair them up for the next day to practice stuff. And yeah nicely done Candy XD)

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 11th 2017 17:35

(Just trying to make you feel welcome lol cx)

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 11th 2017 17:46

"Glad to see you could join us!"

Ashliel's eyes were on the girl from the bus but they quickly moved around the room in search of the voice.

Suddenly a woman materialized out of thin air wearing some sort of sinthetic fabric. She seemed too cheerful and young in Ashliel's opinion.

She had red hair and dark brown eyes which were the only give away on her age. Though the crow's feet seemed to suit her small stature. "I am Mrs.Sallinger. Your homeroom teacher." She smiled, "I was here the whole time, I wanted to see how you all were when there was no supervision."

Edited Sep 11th 2017 17:49

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 12th 2017 18:07

Mrs. Sallinger looked around the class with a pleased expression. "In homeroom you will get to know everyone here because everyone is different but also alike." She put her hands on her hips, "We're going to play a game. It's quiet simple."

Ashliel sat up a little straighter, maybe homeroom wouldn't be so bad. Mrs. Sallinger pointed at her chest, "You have three guesses as to what my ability is from that short demonstration." She looked around again as she continued, "Any guessed?"

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 14th 2017 17:14

Mrs. Sallinger clapped happily, "Yes! But~" She seemed like she was going to burst with excitement. Ashliel studied her outfit, more intrigued by it's ability to keep but with her power. "It's more like mimicking because-" Mrs. Sallinger seemed to vanish and was replaced by James, uniform and all. Ashliel had to look back at the real James to make sure her eyes weren't playing tricks on her. The fake James spun in a slow circle, "I mimic my environment which comes off as invisibility but I can also mimic people." the voice even sounded like the mind reader, Ashlie was impressed. "Though I cannot mimic another's abilities as cool as that might be!"

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 22nd 2017 22:38

(Welp)

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 23rd 2017 00:19

(Yeah)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.