Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Bessarion High School

New Reply

Started by Lizziejo , Sep 6th 2017 18:23

Lizziejo - Sep 8th 2017 00:37

( @shykid you can still join if you wish, I let everyone start at the beginning but we only just started so)

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 8th 2017 13:37

Ashliel stopped fidgeting with her jacket as the bus pulled up to her stop. She pushed away the multiple bad scenarios that could happen in the first day. Pulling her wings in tight, she stepped on the bus.

Ashliel ignored the other kids as best she could, she could feel their eyes look her over. No doubt trying to figure out what she could do. She would rather not know what they could do, it would just make her feel envious.

She found an empty seat, luckily there was no one already seated there. She didn't scoot over to the window, she'd rather hog the seat up for herself and sit alone.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 8th 2017 14:42

Ashliel frowned at the brown bus seat infront of her. It didn't help that she could hear every conversation happening on this bus. 'Ignore it...ignore...it..'

She forced herself to lean back against the seat to hide the silhouette of her wings from the people behind her. Ashliel winced but sat up straighter, smoothing her skirt down to busy herself.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 8th 2017 17:19

Ashliel let out a sigh, it was too loud and she didn't like to eavesdrop. At least in class I can focus on one conversation, she thought.

She got the nerve to look around the bus. Feeling a little better that their attention was else where. Ashliel forced herself to roll her shoulders back and relax.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 8th 2017 17:27

(Hi? XD)

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 8th 2017 17:40

(Don't forget about @Scaredstiff guys. Give them a chance)

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 8th 2017 17:52

(I just want them to have a chance to join the rest of us. Give him til tomorrow until then. It's gonna be a loooong bus ride XD)

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 8th 2017 18:13

(I miss high school in general -3-)

The bus driver pulled to the side for a quick refueling. Ashliel took the break to lean forward and relief the pain from her sore wings. "Damn.." she muttered to herself, reaching around to massage her left wing.

Ashliel had hurt it yesterday, it'd been stupid of her to try flying upside down. And now she was paying for it.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 8th 2017 19:10

Ashliel paused, before turning her head to glare at the boy across from her. 'Mind your own business, I'm not a freak show.' She sat up straight again and pulled her arm away. Now she was ticked off and the bus was stopped. She let out a groan both from pain and annoyance.

Then the girl stood up and left but it wasn't her concern. Another boy entered which caused her to sigh. 'I just want to get out of this metal prison..'

Edited Sep 8th 2017 19:13

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 8th 2017 19:18

(Same but give them a chance to fix things since he kind of made her character do something )

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.