Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Bessarion High School

New Reply

Started by Lizziejo , Sep 6th 2017 18:23

Lizziejo - Sep 8th 2017 19:31

Ashliel watched the new guy for a minute before she exploded, "Just sit here for Christ sake. You're blocking the way."

She scooted to the window seat, and crossed her arms. Ashliel looked at him again, "Don't just stand there like an idiot."

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 8th 2017 19:42

Okay, he's one of those people. She sighed and cleared her throat. "You can sit next to me." Ashliel awkwardly patted the seat next to her, "I guess."

She figured if someone sat next to her, it'd be harder for them to stare at her back like she was a monster.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 8th 2017 20:06

(True that)

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 8th 2017 20:32

(I'm gonna draw mine too someday XD once I have time)

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 8th 2017 21:51

(Hey that's pretty good!)

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 8th 2017 22:04

(I'm surprised you could do that so fast. Usually it takes me forever lol)

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 8th 2017 22:47

(I'm so sorry, mine died a year ago.)

Ashliel rubbed the back of her neck, "It's Nunyah. Nunyah Business." She turned her attention back to the back of the bus seat. "I just couldn't stand watching you stand there like a deer in headlights." Ashliel glanced at the way the other girl had ran, wondering if she was going to ditch. Though maybe she was just going to walk which seemed like the more obvious choice.

The bus driver started putting the gas nozzle away. 'Ugh I knew today was going to stink from the beginning.'

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 8th 2017 23:40

( Remember not to make your character over powered. The power itself is fine but for now everyone is a newbie at their powers. Hence the school, though if the story goes as far as graduating then maybe your character can be "extremely controlled and all powerful")

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 8th 2017 23:41

(And I thought Sakhr was talking to James?)

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 8th 2017 23:50

(My point is describing your character as a very extreme and powerful mage WITH control is a bit much considering how everyone else isn't. And on his 16th birthday he's supposed to be able to use the sword that allows this is a little much as it would still be during school. I was more hoping that the school itself would allow the kids to discover what good they can do with their powers and not necessarily be powerful alone but be able to use each other to be powerful.)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.