Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Bessarion High School

New Reply

Started by Lizziejo , Sep 6th 2017 18:23

Lizziejo - Sep 8th 2017 23:54

(I was going to be one but since there are 5 of us I figure each one of us can be a professor of different classes.)

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 9th 2017 00:01

Ashliel gave Sakhr a look, "What's your power? Getting embarrassed?" Okay she had to admit she was being unreasonably rude. She couldn't help it, Ashliel didn't want people to know how useless she was. How not extraordinary she was. She looked at James with some envy, 'A mind reader how amazingly useful against villans.'

Edited Sep 9th 2017 00:09

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 9th 2017 00:08

(Ooh okay I see now, the whole thing was very vague and confusing. I'm sorry. @Reygo Exactly what I was imagining, 'History of the Power'd Genome', like how and what date people started having mutations that manifested as powers. A class on illegal and legal use for powers as obviously there is still crime just with the bad guys having powers of their own. A class on how to practice each person own ability, as everyone is different. A class purely on defense and not attack, gotta keep safe but probably for those who want to be crime fighting a separate class on attack? Something like that.)

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 9th 2017 00:09

( @Reygo Ah I should have been more look that she was talking to Sakhr and not James but I think it still works in a sense)

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 9th 2017 00:28

Ashliel didn't understand where the anger came from, for all she knew she'd given James a compliment. She ignored him, if he didn't like what she thought then he should stay out of her head. Ashliel directed her attention to the boy next to her, eyeing him warily. "You don't know anything, you just got on the bus," she replied coolly though she was starting to get unnerved by his unwavering attention. "Unless I was wrong and your power is being able to annoy anyone in a 5 miles radius."

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 9th 2017 00:42

(Aight Best wishes to you. )

Ashliel watched the bus driver get back into his seat and start the bus up again. She held onto the seat as the bus bumped and jerked along. 'Okay maybe I should have just walked.' She forced her eyes onto the window, tuning out the noise of the other kids on the bus. If it were up to her she'd have just not enrolled in the first place. Though of course she was a danger to society if she didn't. She closed her eyes and chuckled to herself, 'Danger to society, what a laugh. I couldn't hurt a fly.'

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 9th 2017 00:44

(I mean not really, bus rides usually take a while because of stop lights and school traffic. Also not much has happened so maybe that's why it seems long)

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 9th 2017 00:51

(Uh that'd be easier and we can just skip to classes. And I don't get what you mean "end up like him?")

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 9th 2017 01:00

(Oh I see)

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 9th 2017 01:04

(Night for me as well so see yah)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.