Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Apocalyptic

New Reply

Started by Luithin_ , Nov 6th 2020 20:06

Cirice - Dec 9th 2020 23:02

The horse raised his head and folded his ears back in the presence of the stranger.
William was inside looking for items that would be of any use. He didn’t really need food because he had become a rancher like his father. But it wouldn’t hurt to take some if he did happen to find some cans.
He found a box of rifle ammunition, a can of peas and a small box of fishing stuff. Inside the closet he found some cloths that fit and decided to take them also.
Heading outside, he noticed that Johnny was uneasy about something. Calming the young horse down some, William proceeded to put the items in the duffle bag. Looking around, he seen nothing that would be upsetting the horse.
William untied the horse with a little trouble. Maybe he should go find some new reigns while he was out.

Edited Dec 9th 2020 23:03

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 11th 2020 03:08

(Accepted!)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 11th 2020 03:15

Tommy had went back over to the table he was at before the others had arrived. He looked to her with his dark eyes when she spoke. It was so weird to him to finally be around other people again that are not trying to kill you. He nodded his head slightly. “Yes, I believe so. The canned food is still good along with the noodles. I’m not so sure about the other stuff.” He paused for a moment. “It’s in the kitchen. Where Frankie went.” Tommy motions with his head before going in the back of the restaurant where the family met and done their stuff.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 16th 2020 23:14

Robert quietly followed the two back into the kitchen. He used to often find himself helping back here. He picked up a old newspaper from the counter top. He moved his hand across it, removing a thick layer of dust. It was from years ago. In bold black letters the headline read “GALFANO GUILTY!” Robert glanced at the others before putting the newspaper on the other side of the room with that part face down. He stood there thinking of a way to hide or get rid of it so Mavis does not see it. Who knows how she would react if she found out she was hanging out with a bunch of wise guys.

Tommy had left the kitchen to retrieve his cigar that he had forgotten. When he came back he noticed that the girl had somehow got the stove to work. He also noticed Robert doing something with a newspaper. He let out a puff of smoke before crossing his arms and watching the others quietly. After a few seconds he decided to go see what car Robert had brought. He seemed to have a new one every couple weeks.
Shutting the door behind him he looked at the black 1961 Lincoln Continental. Robert seemed to favor this car so he wasn’t to surprised that he brought it.

Edited Dec 16th 2020 23:15

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Dec 22nd 2020 20:13

"Grazie, Mavis." Frankie said as he happily took the bowl and had a seat by himself, where he began to eat, almost anything would probably taste good to him at this point, after going so long without food.
Frankie looked around the room from his seat as he ate, and began to wonder if any weapons or clothes were left around.

Frankie got up and looked around before picking up his bowl and walking back into the kitchen where he put his bowl in the sink, although he wasn't planning on washing it, cause what would be the point.
"Hey, I am going upstairs to look see if any of my clothes or guns are still here" he said with a slight bow of his head before walking upstairs to where he kept his stuff, in a room that was once his office.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 24th 2020 21:23

Robert had put the paper in a bottom cabinet right before the food was done. He took both his and Roberts bowls and put them out on a table. He opened the door and motioned for Tommy to come inside.
“Mavis has made some food.” He spoke as he went back inside, sat down and enjoyed the meal. “Thank you Mavis!” Robert said in a cheery tone. It has been a long while since he ate food that had been cooked.

Tommy silently entered the building yet again. “grazie molto.” He said in a softer tone then he was speaking earlier. He noticed that she was writing, he wondered what but didn’t want to disturb her.

After they ate Robert took the dishes back in the kitchen before returning.
“I see you still have that old Lincoln. Lots of pre apocalypse memories in that car.” Tommy said with a light chuckle as he crossed his arms.
“Yea.” Robert responded simply.
“Surprised it still runs. I never understood what you and the guys liked about Lincoln’s so much.” Tommy arranged the stray strand of hair that had departed from the rest as he stood up.
Robert was slightly offended but decided not to say anything. He just stood there silently.

Tommy took note of Roberts silence and knew that he had hit a nerve. He liked to pick on Robert on occasion. He turned on the heel of his expensive shoes and approached Mavis.
“Sorry to disturb you.” He paused “I seen you writing and was curious.” Tommy said with a grin.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Dec 26th 2020 00:16

Frankie quickly found his belongings, but decided not to change just yet. He walked through the dark room and over to his personal bathroom where he shaved his face and fixed his hair, cutting it a little. When done he looked like how he does in his form picture.
He goes and changes his clothes that he had in his office, dusting off the matte black suit jacket, the very dark almost black shinny grey dress shirt, and his black matte suit pants. The jacket and pants were pen striped with shinny royal blue. He finds one of his ties, it was black, with shinny blue stuff on it.
Having a seat in his old chair he takes off his old prison shoes and puts on his black dress shoes, with a shinny blued steel toe.

Getting up he dusted off the mirror and looked at himself in it, he looked like his old self, he would look good no matter what, even if it was the end of the world.

Opening his desk he finds his pistol, and shells that he puts in his belt. He walked down the hall to a locker where he found a machine gun that he also took, it had a knife in it, installed on the gun for easy access.

He walked down the stairs and back over to the dinner room where he lit a cigar he had found and watched the others, what were they to do next?
Hmm maybe they could go to his house and get some supplies, maybe stay there for the night. The house was safe, and we'll protected with a large wall surrounding the lovely house of the Galfano underboss.

(Ps he changed his clothes, forgot to put that...)

Edited Dec 26th 2020 00:22

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jan 1st 2021 18:52

“Interesting.” Tommy decided to leave the girl alone. He turned and seen that Frankie had returned. “Glad to see your out of those old dirty rags.” He said as he walked over.

“Did you guys plan on doing anything? Maybe we could make like a safe house or something for survivors since not everyone is dead as I thought.” Robert said as he seen Frankie come back down stairs. Maybe just maybe there where others out there. And maybe they could help.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Jan 1st 2021 19:06

"And it sure is nice to be back in my suits!" Frankie said to Tommy as he came over to him.
"I was thinkin that we go to my mansion, it would make one hell of a safe house, it was basically my safehouse I guess you could say. Plus, my guns, food, and cars should still be there, and it's surrounded by a large concrete fence to keep out unwanted guest."
Frankie looked around at the three before speaking again; "Also has enough room to get away from each other if we get on each other's nerves or somethin."
His mansion was the safest place he could go, he was untouchable there.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jan 28th 2021 19:47

(Accepted.)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.