Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Apocalyptic

New Reply

Started by Luithin_ , Nov 6th 2020 20:06

Luithin_ - Nov 13th 2020 22:55

Robert had been debating on seeing if Frank was still alive and if he should risk wasting his gasoline on getting to the prison.
After a day of thought, he decided it would be worth it if he was indeed alive.
Heading down into his garage under his house he looks at his car collection deciding what one to take, knowing it would likely run out of gas and have to be abandoned.
Included in this collection was a 1971 Lincoln Continental Mk III, 1967 Cadillac Eldorado, and a 1965 Buick Riviera.
Putting a few things in the trunk of the black 1961 Lincoln Continental, he drives it outside of the garage and out to the countryside towards the prison. He drove past a fallen tree laying beside of the road. Luckily there where none that could be blown down onto his house he thought.
Soon the prison came into sight. About a quarter mile away the car started to stall. As it reaches lower speeds, he jumps out and starts to push it the rest of the way. With sweat on his forehead he puts the car in park in front of the prison.
When Robert opens the door he is hit with a wall of stench. The stench of death and decaying flesh. He held back a gag as he headed inside.
He had managed to find a spare key or button to unlock all cells. After running around the prison for a bit he heads into another cell block. “Hey boss! Are you in ere’?” He shouts as he walks. Noticing a strange sound he walks towards where he thinks it’s coming from. ‘Probably just a f***in’ rat’ he thinks.

Edited Nov 25th 2020 22:48

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Nov 14th 2020 01:44

Frankie was still attempting to escape, then suddenly he heard a familiar voice, was it Robert Cavallaro? It had to be didn't it? Crawling out of the hole he had been digging he heads over towards the closest gate in his cell block, looking down the hall, or what he could see of the hall should I say... "Hey Robert, I am down here! What took you so f***ing long?" He sort of yelled, he had to be close, being that he could hear him through the thick concrete walls of the prison. Frankie has a very distinctive voice, one that could not be mistaken, or properly copied. He slides his arms through the rails as he waits and watches for Robert.

Edited Nov 14th 2020 01:47

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Nov 14th 2020 03:59

Robert continued to head in the direction of the sound when he heard a unmistakable voice. Finally spotting Frankie, he walks down the hall towards him.
“Eh, I had to make sure there where no guards here or not boss. Make preparations and such.”
Unlocking the doors with the key he had found, he opens it and motions for Frankie to come out.
“I brought my car but it ran outta gas. But I seen other cars outside so I can get the gas outta them with this hose I brought.” He spoke calmly hiding the grin on his face. He was happy to be back with the family.
Leading the way out of the prison, Robert opened the front door and headed outside.

Tommy was currently digging around in boxes at the old restaurant. The place was rather tidy still despite the current situation.
Opening a steel box he stops and looks at the object within. Still like the day he left it. Picking up the new remodeled tommy gun from his box, he makes sure all the part functions properly. Well except for the shooting part. Putting it back in the box he picks up the handgun that’s in with it. He puts in his inside coat pocket but leaves the tommy gun in the box for now. There where other things he wanted to check on inside the building.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Nov 14th 2020 18:39

Mëyhna began to head back to his cabin, it seemed to be getting warmer out at this time, unlocking his old creeling door he enters and places his book and stuff in its usual place, he had been wanting to get himself a new guitar, and now they are free for the taking, but problem is he doesn't have a car, but a Black Yamaha XT500.
He had taken what he could off his bike, leaving it fuel efficient, and skeleton looking. It was now slightly cooler, mostly just a frame, and what it needed to run.
Getting onto the bike, he starts it and the thing roars to life, although it looks as if it wouldn't start from lacking parts. Riding into the older part of the city, and past a italian restaurant, he noticed a car that wasn't there a week ago. Soon he arrives at the guitar store, parking the bike and shutting it off, he walks to the front of the building before jumping through the large glass window, shattering the glass, and cutting himself doing so but he didn't seem to care. He began looking around for the perfect one to take, he could always come and get more, but only can take one at a time.

(Will add Frankie's later.)

Edited Nov 14th 2020 18:41

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Nov 15th 2020 04:25

Frankie had a c*cky grin on his face as he was released, he knew he wouldn't stay here long, his family would get him out, or he would escape. "Robert, why wouldn't you of bought gas before coming?" He spoke, and shook his head as he walked through the halls of the prison, he sure wouldn't be missing this place. Exiting the front doors of the concrete hell he had been living in he scans the area, something was off. "First things first, I want to go to the families italian restaurant, eh, you know the one. Anyways I really want ossobuco an some biscotti, I am starving!"

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Nov 15th 2020 14:12

"Eh, I couldn't get none. Don't know why I didn't get some out of a car in town tho'."
Robert got the long tube out of the trunk as he looked at Frankie. "Well, I hope you plan on making it yourself because I'm not much of a cook!" He spoke as he looked around at the cars. He struggles to push the car over to one of the abandoned ones. He was starting to have a suspicion that Frankie had no idea that the world has ended.
Putting one end in another cars fuel tank and the other in his mouth, he sucked. Quickly he puts the end that was in his mouth into his fuel tank.

Tommy was upstairs when he a vehicle then glass shattering down the street. Running over to the window, he looks outside to see if another person was outside. He could see nothing. Probably was just imagining the old sounds of humans about. The glass shattering could have been an animal he thought. Tommy goes back to what he was doing.

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Nov 16th 2020 20:57

When the disease had started to get really bad William had headed north and moved onto a ranch. The ranch was a good 50 acres. This is how he has been surviving. Growing his own food and animals.
William hadn’t seen any other people for months. Maybe because he was a few miles away from civilization or well because everyone was dead.
Deciding to go see what’s going on in town, he begins to saddle his horse Johnny. Getting on the horse, he sets off towards town.

Edited Nov 16th 2020 20:58

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Nov 19th 2020 00:20

Frankie raised a brow to Robert, what was going on here? He looks around, the air seemed fresher since he was locked up, but that could be because he haven't been outside in a long while... "Robert, if i wanted to cook my own food I would go home and do it." Frankie walks over to Roberts car before searching through his glove box for a pistol, he liked to have some sort of defense on him at all times, he casually picks up a pistol from the glove box as puts it in his belt before walking over to the other side of the car by Robert. "How my grandfather been doing? I haven't heard from him in a while, or anyone actually." He leaned on Roberts car and waited for a response.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Nov 20th 2020 03:26

Robert quietly listened to Frankie while looking out in the distance. He heard Frankie doing something in his car but pair it no mind as he pulled the hose from the tanks of the cars, and put it back in a garbage bag in the trunk.
“Everyone’s dead boss. Everyone but you and me as far as I know.” He said looking to Frankie before motioning for him to get in the antique car. Getting inside the car and shutting the door and turning the key, the engine roars to life yet again.

Edited Nov 20th 2020 03:27

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Nov 21st 2020 19:13

Frankie at first thought Robert was joking, but he wasn't really the joking kind that he remembered. "Hah, that's hilarious Robert, but no seriously, why would we be the last two humans on earth?" This got Frankie to thinking, what if this wasn't a joke, and the whole world was just like inside the prison?
"Your not f***ing with me are you... What a shame, well not really for the world, those f***s deserved it! It's a real shame about the family thought."
Frankie looks around one last time, he sure wouldn't miss this hell hole, but he would miss his family, when his grandfather passed he would of been the boss, his grandfather was old and likely wouldn't of lived much longer.
Wait, does this mean he is the godfather of the mafia now? Walking over to the passenger side door, he opens it and looks at Robert.
"Since we are the last two according to you, does this mean we were promoted?" Frankie asked with a grin on his face.

Edited Nov 21st 2020 21:33

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.