Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Apocalyptic

New Reply

Started by Luithin_ , Nov 6th 2020 20:06

Luithin_ - Nov 21st 2020 22:08

“I’m not the f***in’ round type as you know boss.” Robert said as he fixed his hair and listed to Frankie talk.
“Well yeah I guess.” He said with a chuckle. “But not that it really matters. There’s no one left. No business.” He said to Frankie as he felt like he was being watched. But that’s impossible. Everyones dead. Or so Robert thinks. Looking out his window he scans the area, seeing nothing but the abandoned cars. He shrugged it off just thinking he was missing other people being around. Robert looks back over towards Frankie not able to shake the feeling. Scratching the scar on the left side of his head he waited for Frankie to get in the car.

Tommy was still in the restaurant snooping around. He found a couple old pictures and records. There was also still some not yet rotten food left such as noodles, canned food and seasoning. Taking some of it out to his car, he decided to park it in behind the restaurant. He did this because of the motorcycle guy. Tommy takes the keys from the ignition and puts them in his pocket before heading back inside to get more stuff. He continued to pack the rest of the food into the trunk of his car. After mostly filling the trunk, he headed back inside.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Nov 25th 2020 15:40

Frankie quickly turned his head to the sound of metal hitting concrete, pulling his pistol he checks the bullets as he began to walk over to where the sound came from. He looked back to Robert as he approached a car, he didn't know what to expect behind the car, some sort of beast, or something else, maybe a human? He didn't believe Robert when he said that they were the last two people on the earth. He moved quickly as he positioned himself on the same side of the car as the sound came from, his pistol pointed and ready to fire, but there was a starved looking woman there, what was she doing? She seemed filled with terror. "What are you doing here lady?" As he spoke he put the pistol back in his belt before looking over to Robert then back to the woman.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Nov 25th 2020 23:02

Robert jumped when he heard the sound. Spinning around quickly he looks to Frankie and notices that he stole one of his guns. He shook his head slightly as he also pulled the gun from his belt. Walking over behind Frankie, he sees the girl and puts it back in his belt know she was likely no threat. She looked malnourished, and he felt sorry for her. Yes he was a murder but he still had feelings. “It’s alright, we mean you no harm.” He spoke in a quiet calm voice. He looked at Frankie then back to the girl.
“I think I have some food in the car.” Robert said as he headed back over to the car. Searching the car, he fails to find food. ‘I swear I brought food..’ the second he thought that he found a bag of jerky. Taking it over, he kneels in front of the girl and holds the bag out to her. “I hope your not a vegetarian.” Robert said with a chuckle.

Edited Nov 25th 2020 23:03

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Nov 26th 2020 20:39

Robert was silent for a moment as he stood, thinking how to explain it.
“Well... It was a plague. Killed out most of man kind. I haven’t seen anyone for moths until today. So, I just assumed I was the last one alive. Or at least in this area. Glad to discover that I’m not.” He said the last sentence with a slight smile. He looked around at the stuff that humans had left behind. Returning to the earth. Walking a few steps away he ponders how many other people where left. Maybe there are others really out there. Robert stretched his shoulders and looked at the running Lincoln that he had forgotten to shut off, then back to Frankie and the girl.
Robert had forgotten to introduce himself until now but usually the boss or capo introduced him to new folks. But she wasn’t one of them. Plus it didn’t really matter anymore with everyone dead.
Looking at the girl and watching Frankie in the corner of his eye he decided to go through with it.
“I’m Robert Cavallaro by the way, and tis’ is Francesco Galfano.” He was nervous about introducing Frankie for the previous reason and because if she was from around here, she probably knew about the Galfanos.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Nov 28th 2020 21:57

Robert silently listened to the girl as she talked.
“I’m sorry to hear that. But at least none of us are alone. Solitude is a hell of a thing. Can drive a person mad.” He said shaking his head and crossing his arms.
There was a pause as he watched her. “You can come with us if you want. We are going to go to Frankie’s restaurant to see how much food was left behind.” Robert suggested. “You don’t have to stay with us if you decide to go, but we will let you have plenty of food either way.” He looked at Frankie wondering why he had to do all the talking. Walking over towards the car he makes sure the trunk is closed as he waited.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Nov 29th 2020 01:30

"Heh, at least you weren't locked in a f***ing cell, surrounded by dead bodies, literately!" Frankie said jokingly with a hand motion and a smile at Mavis, not having anyone to talk to has really taken the talking out of him. He was surprised that she didn't recognize the name, people in other countries had probably heard about him, especially when he was sentenced to life in prison. Frankie walked over to the car and opened the front door and had a seat inside.

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Nov 29th 2020 21:52

// I don’t even want to imagine how bad Frankie smells.

Edited Nov 29th 2020 21:59

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Nov 29th 2020 21:57

William quietly listened to the birds sing their songs as he rode towards town on a old dirt trail in the woods. He had brought a rifle and a duffel bag. Maybe he should have brought a heavier built horse just in case he found rather a lot of stuff... But it was to late now since he was half way there.
Johnny’s ears folded back slightly as he listened to the surroundings. William has his horse pick the speed up to jump over a log. At a slow gallop approaching the log, Johnny suddenly stops causing William to fly over his head. Slamming in the ground he looks at the horse. Stubborn beast. Getting back to his feet and dusting himself off, William gets back in the saddle and rides all the way around the fallen tree.

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Nov 29th 2020 22:31

// I have changed my character’s appearance.

Heart this
1 like

Luithin_ - Nov 29th 2020 23:56

((To be fair, it’s not just Frankie. But Frankie probably does smell the worst out of them haha.))

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.