Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Out of Character > Anyone else sick of romance?

New Reply

Started by TheGuyNextDoor , Jul 17th 2020 07:56

TheGuyNextDoor - Oct 30th 2023 18:59

This is all I will say on the matter. I use this site as an escape. I'm also Latino and Asian. ANYONE using "Spic" when speaking directly to me will not stay in my circle. If people want to witch hunt, leave me out of it. Highschool drama like this is below me. Once people have moved past it, anyone is free to send me a request again. Again. I'm not here for drama. I'm here as an escape. I'd rather just leave the site than have any substantial part in it.

Heart this
1 like

JasonVoorhees - Nov 9th 2023 15:50

I don’t understand, what does spic mean?

Heart this
0 likes

SynthiaTheNotorious - Dec 5th 2023 15:41

Oh my cod, I HATE romance. Especially romance movies. All they do is follow the same plot: guy/girl meets girl/guy, they don't like each other at first, then they like each other but say they don't, then they like each other and say they do, then the guy/girl meets a person that likes them but they aren't all that interested in them, and the other guy/girl finds out and misunderstands, then the guy/girl finds them, explains, and make up. The end. SO PREDICTABLE!!!

Heart this
0 likes

Khiruji - Mar 9th 2024 17:42

I don't specifically hate it, but I can see why it hits hard on some people. They are some reasons why I don't play Jeff the Killer for fangirls anymore who just wants him as an 0815-cute-anime-emo-teen-crush who doesn't gets angry nor violent at them, because they are the one who can save him from himself. Yikes!

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.