Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > RPG > An una-VOID-able meeting

New Reply

Started by Spade , Dec 1st 2017 15:27

SchemingWeasel - Dec 22nd 2017 21:43

Tuí: Oh... Um, sorry. I didn't mean for it to sound bad...

*Her thoughts all suddenly shift to self-hate. She wishes that she could just be absorbed by the VOID and have everyone forget about her.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 22nd 2017 22:06

Outer:It's perfectly fi-(*Yawns)

*Outer has to stifle a yawn partially through his sentence. He looks ready to fall over.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 22nd 2017 22:15

*Tuí holds back a yawn herself from her reaction. She looks at Outer quizzically but doesn't question him.*

Tuí: How long did our conversation go on for?

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 22nd 2017 22:23

Outer:Time here...is practically nonexistent, so I am not quite sure. Maybe I just need to rest for a bit...

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 22nd 2017 22:28

Tuí: I understand! Go ahead! We can talk again later if you want! *She smiles.*

*She figures that she could use a break too. She doesn't want to say but she's already plotting in her head to go out into the VOID, some distance away, and sleep under the warmth of her wings, like she would do in the Anti-VOID.*

Edited Dec 22nd 2017 23:11

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 23rd 2017 10:27

Outer:That(*Yawn)would be nice....

*Outer only makes it a few steps away from where he was standing before he turns back to Tuí.

Outer:Where will you go?

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 23rd 2017 10:30

*Tuí shrugs*

Tuí: I'll probably just stick around here for a while. I'm sure I won't get in any trouble.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 23rd 2017 10:47

Outer:.....Okay then.

*Outer is out of sight in a few minutes.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 23rd 2017 10:54

*She breathes a sigh of relief then begins to walk off towards a deeper area of the VOID. She isn't exactly used to the new atmosphere here, her eyes aren't being blinded by the whiteness of the Anti-VOID and it feels somewhat heavier in comparison, then again, maybe it's just because she spent so long in the Anti-VOID... She ponders this as she sits down and curls up with her wings over her torso protectively. They haven't tried to get rid of her yet, which is a new record in her mind. Maybe it's just because they haven't properly got to know her, not that she'll be here long enough for them to do so.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 23rd 2017 11:00

*It's quiet, give or take the sound of rapid footsteps in the distance.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.