Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > RPG > An una-VOID-able meeting

New Reply

Started by Spade , Dec 1st 2017 15:27

SchemingWeasel - Dec 22nd 2017 19:46

Tuí: Yep! Mostly! You've probably got stuff to do so don't worry!

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 22nd 2017 20:26

Outer:You've met everyone, right?

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 22nd 2017 20:35

Tuí: Umm... *She stands up, flinching at the pain in her tail bone from sitting the way she was, and glances around.* Kind of? If you can count being a complete stalker and looking at monsters' code "meeting". And um, I only saw a few of your group's codes...

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 22nd 2017 20:45

Outer:Hmmm......

*Outer seems worried for some reason.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 22nd 2017 21:01

*Tuí instantly starts wondering if she did or said something wrong. Was Outer protective of his group? Did she mess up by checking the codes of some members? It wasn't her fault, right? Ink told her to! But... She's the one who controls her actions and she knew they would have consequences. Why couldn't she just /not/ mess up for once?!*

Tuí: ...What's up? Um. Did I accidentally kill someone?

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 22nd 2017 21:05

Outer:W-What?

*It takes Outer a few moments to realize that her second question was a joke.

Outer:O-Oh! Pardon me for that. Those who you still have to meet...It would be best if someone was with you.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 22nd 2017 21:15

Tuí: Oh... I'm guessing that they're a bit... antisocial... I understand, I practically spell "Ink" and his evil plans...

*In the back of her mind, she wonders if maybe they'll just all hate her because of her connection with him. She wishes that she could just reverse time and not have trusted Ink from the start. Maybe then she would have been prepared for what had happened. Maybe the group members might even attack her for being his ally at one point. Not like she cared, she probably deserved it anyway.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 22nd 2017 21:21

Outer:What? No. Well, the antisocial part is mostly correct, but....

*Outer sighs

Outer:It would help with any confusion and unnecessary conflict. There aren't many, er....friendly visitors that drop into the VOID if you've noticed.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 22nd 2017 21:27

Tuí: I see... Are there literally any other friendly monsters here, apart from you? I don't know about the main Gaster, but SwapFell seems okay.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 22nd 2017 21:34

*Outer sighs at this, he looks exhausted suddenly.

Outer:Everyone here is friendly, just not...all that good at showing it....or used to showing it.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.